I am 15 and sometimes smoke (rarely but if I am offered I will take) when I am with my friends. My parents hate smoking but they dont know I do it. I really dont want to tell them as they will yell at me and stop me from doing it when I like it but it makes me worried because I am afraid they will smell my breath or clothes and it will smell of smoke. Is there anyway to overcome this without having to tell my parents which doesnt involve quiting?

Sorry, but you're not fooling anybody.

Your parents already know you smoke.

First, they can smell it, even though you think they can't.
Second, they can smell it on your dirty clothes even when they are in the hamper.
Third, they can notice the dip in your finances since you have to buy the things.
Fourth, they notice the loss of matches or the presence of a lighter in your jacket.
Fifth, they smell it on your friends when they are around.

Have you ever asked your parents why they are so opposed to smoking?
I'll bet you can't list their four top reasons why.

What reason do you have for doing it, other than your friends do it and encourage you to also?

Firstly my friends never got me into smoking I got myself into it, secondly I always say people always smoke around me which is why I smell of smoke and thirdly I always use my mates lighter as I know my parents would realise about the matches. I know my parents dont know I smoke because they dont do anything and they never ask.

I an wanting help, not someone who is trying to make me feel bad about myself...

"Is there anyway to overcome this without having to tell my parents which doesnt involve quiting?"

What are you looking for guest? What do you want to overcome? The smoking? Or do you want to let your parents know, and approve, of your smoking?

Post back so I understand better.

I dont want to quit but I dont want to tell my parents but they are bound to find out sooner or later but I really dont want them to know...