I'm 18 years old and live with my boyfriend. We dont use protection but I'm not sure if I could be pregnant or not. My period is always early or on time but its two days late I know thats not that late but mine has never been late. Plus for over a month my pelvic has been swollen or blowded with pain sometimes but not often and I know it couldnt be p.i.d or a cycst because I have had both and I dont have any pain during intercourse. I have also had soreness and sometimes burning in my nipples more sore then burning. So I'm not sure what could be the cause of all my symptoms ecspecially since I don't know if I can get pregnant because I tend to get ovarian cycst a lot but I havent had any lately. PLease Help

You should seriously go and see a doctor. When I was 18 my periods stopped coming and I had some strange symptoms that were similar to pregnancy, but it turned out that I had gotten Chlamydia from somewhere, and I was not sleeping around. Maybe he was. It is very dangerous, and it also caused my Thyroid to go bad after I got over it.
Go and get checked out just to be sure.

I am 47yrs old and my last period was 0ctober 2009 the last 2 week I have been having nipple pain and a burning sensation only around the nipple area any cream I have used just burns for a few seconds and then eases.
I have also been having hot flushes only at night.
Can you help or advise me.

Reply to: I am 47yrs old and my last period was 0ctober 2009 the last 2 week I have been having nipple pain and a burning sensation only around the nipple area any cream I have used just burns for a few seconds and then eases.
Can you help or advise me.

Reply: Chances are you are going through menopause. to the initiator of this conversation it sounds like you are pregnant, but i highly suggest that you go and get checked for chlamydia as you may have contracted that as well.. which is easier than some believe, and not always transmitted through sex... Chlamydia is not as rare as many people believe either, and is in fact quite common, and people can be carriers for YEARS without knowing... and become completely sterile, and transmit it to many other people, causing them great bodily harm as well...

I get ovarian cysts chronically and sore nipples is a very shitty, but very real and annoying, problem that occurs when you get them..
Ovarian cysts are generally from poor diet, lack of proper exercise and can often be caused by birth control pills..

To all of you: Go and see a doctor... it is never a good idea, although i too sometimes will ask online about my problems, to be taking advice from forums... there has been a massive increase of people who are becoming incredibly ill, and on the flip side hypochondriacs, because they are entrusting their health to people with no grasp of the human condition, and with no understanding of the human body save what they have read on wikipedia. doctors are always the best way to go!! walk ins are quick an easy, and will give u much more accurate information than the average wiki-junky