Ok, So... I had my baby in July last year. And shortly after I had an IUD (mirena) placed in my cervix. When they did that they did my PAP SMEAR. I got the results back about 2 weeks later, and they said I had AB-NORMAL CELLS on my cervix, that I needed to come have a COLOPOSCOPY done. Well I ended up moving to a different state so I never had that done.
I got with someone else, and in December of last year, I was having severe pain on the side that they told me I had the ab-normal cells. So I went to the ER at the hospital.
They did all kinds of tests on me, did and IV, everything. They couldnt find anything.
So then I made me an appointment at a planned parenthood. They didnt have all my medical records so they really didnt know what was up.
But they told me that the right side of my cervix did look ab-normal... and they also told me I had BV(bacterial vaginosis) they gave me some pills for this, but I didnt take them... dont know where they are... So... NOW... I am with my husband... everything was fine....
but now everytime I have sex it burns so bad, and I usually bleed afterwords every time. I have a LOT of dis-charge during the day, it used to be yellow-ish.. now its brown-ish. Its hard for me to become 'wet' because of the burning.
I dont know what to do. Should I go see a doctor asap? Or what could this be?
Someone please help me, and I appreciate it!

-destineybrakeil-

The burning with intercourse, and bleeding afterward, sounds like a yeast (fungus) overgrowth in your vagina. You essentially have little cracks at the introitus, or entrance to your vagina, not unlike the cracks in the skin with athlete's foot(also a fungus problem). These cracks are stretched during sexual activity.

Use an over-the-counter vaginal yeast treatment.

It is not an "infection", but your bacterial vaginosis(BV) destroyed your vagina's ability to control the yeast.

On the other hand, BV is an STD that the medical profession is unable to find or treat effectively.

Wilfred