What are the most common ectopic pregnancy symptoms? For last few days, I’ve been experienced nausea, sore and tender breasts, fatigue and numbness. I had my period regularly last month. I’ve noticed few pink spots yesterday. I think that I am at risk of ectopic pregnancy. My tubes were damaged by PID I had 5 years ago. I had no symptoms and didn’t treat it. How can I be sure that I am not ectopically pregnant?

Abdominal and pelvic pain that you may feel only on one side is sometimes symptom of ectopic implantation. You can see that it is very unspecific. Ectopic pregnancies are sometimes not registered on home pregnancy tests. So, if your test is negative, you can’t be sure in its validity. You may notice vaginal bleeding, continuous or intermittent. Shoulder pain is red flag for ruptured ectopic pregnancy. It is caused by internal bleeding and specifically occurs in shoulder area.

There are no real symptoms. At least that I have noticed. Its a devastating experience. Ive had 2 etoptic pregnancies and unfortunately have had both of my fallopian tubes removed due to this. The first time, happened 4 years ago and I knew that i was pregnant but there was no indication that something was wrong. about 3 weeks after my Dr confirmed my pregnancy, i suffered severe abdominal pain and was rushed to the emergency room where they performed surgery to remove the fertilized egg and my fallopian tube. The second time. I didnt even know I was pregnant, I had a regular period 2 week prior. One afternoon i was cleaning my house and all of a sudden keeled over in horrendous pain, again was rushed to the hospital for emerency surgery where they removed my second tube.

My suggestion is, if you are at risk for etopic pregnancy, make sure you plan to get pregnant and monitor the early stages of your pregnancy closely. If you arent trying to get pregnant stay on birth control.

I have been trying to conceive for 2 years, in 2011 I had an ectopic pregnancy and ended up having my tube removed.

This year I finally got my BFP, (2 days ago) I was really happy, but this BFP was accompanied with brown discharge, some mild cramping in my left pelvic area. I didn't want to believe that i was going through a miscarriage or ectopic. I was already thinking of how I would spread the news to my family, and see their happy faces... I was already planning baby names, and wondering what food I should be eating and avoiding, but the pain started to throb a little more, this pain was a dull throbbing pain... so I went to the Hospital yesterday and they told me that my left tube has an ectopic pregnancy, and that I will end up losing that tube too.

I'm so sad.... no tubes, and no chance of ever conceiving naturally.

If you ever find yourself with brown discharge please get a scan asap!