Hello. I'm 18 year old male and there are some things about me that are worrying me a bit. Sometimes I m thinking that I should be a girl and that god change his decision in last moment.
Not only that I don’t have single muscle on my body but my beard still isn’t started to grow and my voice is like in women.
Reading some encyclopedias I have came to the conclusion that I'm definitely lack of this male hormone testosterone. I know that there are some hormone supplement that I could use but is there any natural way to cure this low testosterone?

Hello. I also think that you have came to the right conclusion but you really can't be sure until some doctor confirm it. Some blood tests should be done for a positive diagnosis. If this is truth- you will be prescribed with some hormonal supplements and your symptoms will disappear one by one with time.
You asked about natural ways to increase your testosterone. Well, I have read somewhere that body building or any other exercise can increase level of testosterone. Also, level of this hormone can benefit from in generally healthy living without smoking and drinking alcohol. I really don’t know how efficient this really is but it is definitely worth of trying.