I need to lose 45lbs by mid July. I don't care what the health risks are by not doing this the healthy way. I'm sick and tired of being FAT. Fat fat fat. FAAAAAAAAT. 

I've been thinking about doing a water fast: drinking water for 2 days and not eating anything and then drinking a protein shake and a can of v8 on the third day so i don't die i guess. I plan on doing this for 30 to 40 days.

I really was wishing it didn't have to come to this but i just need to lose it. I've been trying to lose weight for years. I'm running out of options.

I'm 5'9, and 190lbs. 

"If you starve yourself, you'll die."

"If you starve yourself, you'll lose muscle before weight."

"There can be long term health risks down the road."

"Are you stupid? Do it the right way."

"You'll only gain it all back."

Blah...blah blah...blah blah.

I've heard it all. I don't care. Just tell me how to get rid of this weight fast. Please. Thank you.

You've listed some quotes there what are your circumstances for wanting to lose the weight

You don't state your age... if you are an adult then I will recommend one of the cookie diets. They are a great way to lose weight quickly. View them as a "starting point" to really get your diet going and also, they will help you get your eating under control (instead of food controlling you!). I used R&D Diet Cookies so I think theirs is the best. Good Luck!

If you don't care you'll die then why worry about your weight?

Sure you can lose weight fast. Eat next to nothing, exercise all the time, drink lots of coffee, take an over-the-counter weight loss magic pill and get some illegal amphetamines. First your hair falls out (no kidding) and eventually you harm your body really seriously before you die.

OR, research how long and how hard it takes to burn calories through exercise -- just google it and you'll see that exercise is not the only and/or best way to lose weight. Determination is. Consider this -- running one hour might burn up only 472 calories, drinking ONE soda is 150 - 200 calories. Cut back on overall calorie intake, avoid empty calories in white bread, sugar and other carbohydrates like plain pasta and sodas. If you must east carbohydrates, try to increase your fiber intake with stoneground whole wheat bread, whole wheat pasta, and other less processed foods. Try to buy foods prepared at home, and those with five or fewer ingredients. Avoid high calorie drinks like sodas and fruit juices, eat more veggies, (3-5 servings a day), limit fats (especially trans-fats) and get enough sleep. You'd probably be surprised how not enough sleep can affect your eating patterns.

I think, losing weight has to be gradual that's why I don't believe in the promises of quick fix. Right now, I may have not been losing weight through exercise and diet as I'm just recuperating from a previous injury, but I do plan to go back as soon as I get back on my optimum state of well-being. however, I am currently using a weight loss aid to temporarily help me lose weight as I've put too much weight after I got hospitalized. Don't get me wrong, I did asked my doctor about it. Prescopodene has been a helping tool for me to not gain weight while on recovery. What I like about it is that my body seems to react well with it. Not all pills are bad, just try to be knowledgeable about what you'll take. Thanks