Hi, folks. For months I have been suffering from hemorrhoids. They do not bleed, but each time I go to the bathroom, I experience pain. I was wondering if there is any natural cure for hemorrhoids or not. I am afraid of the surgery. Your replies to my post are more than welcomed. Thanks in advance.

Hello. This is a common problem. First, you must change your lifestyle and diet. No more sitting. You must be more physically active. Take more fiber into your diet. Eat whole vegetables and grains. Bioflavonoids that are present in many fruit are great for anal discomfort. You can find them in citrus fruits and herperidin. Compress or cream of witch hazel also shows some benefits. I hope this help. Consult an expert if needed.

As a sufferer for over ten years there is no such thing as a natural cure!! the only way to fix these things is from

1. Changing you diet to a whole food (unprocessed) Plant based (little or no meat) way of life. Note that i didn't say diet!! as this is not a diet but a way of helping not getting them again.

2. Going to see a collerectal surgeon (NOT a GP) !!

3. if you are straing going to the toilet STOP it now !!!! Poo will come out when it's ready.

4. Exercise but do not strain!!! walking up stairs or a steep hill does wonders first thing in the morning.