Hello, folks. I am 27 years old and I am still young, but I must think on the years that approach. I must prevent wrinkles. I already have the ones which appear when you smile. Is there any natural cure for wrinkles? I am against the plastic surgery and that is not an option in my case. What do you think?

If you're serious about getting rid of wrinkles, you should stop smoking right now. Cigarettes do a number of things to your body that could cause premature wrinkles to form. Cigarettes inhibit the amount of collagen that your body makes to heal wounds and repair damaged skin, which can lead to deeper wrinkles. Cigarettes also inhibit the body's circulation, which means blood won't reach the capillaries (minute blood vessels) in the skin on your face, which means more dead skin, wrinkles, and less color in your cheeks.

thanks!!
***edited by moderator*** web addresses not allowed

I brought some vitamin e oil today from holland and barrett for scars n stretch marks but its also for wrinkles and is anti aging