Following unsuccessful attempts to cure my pimples through my normal doctor, I must admit that I have lost faith and want to turn to natural cures instead now. I think that a detox diet will most probably provide hope for getting rid of my pimples. But any other way that will make the pimples disappear and stay gone would be a great relief. Can you tell me how you did this?

Too many chemicals can strip your skin of its natural oils and the skin will overproduce oil to compensate for it, blocking your pores and causing more acne. Try a diligent application of coconut oil several times a day and at bedtime to see the healing benefits. Also, The watery gel from Aloe Vera plant is also a highly effective natural cure against Acne. The enzyme-rich gel has very soothing anti-inflammatory and anti-bacterial properties.