I've had internal hemorrhoids for the last few months. It seemed as if they were going down at first, but then they've stayed the same size and keep coming out every bowel movement attempt. The doctor has scheduled a flexible sigmoidoscopy in about 3 weeks and they don't seem to concerned about it, but I am. I'm seeing that most people's hemorrhoids go away in a couple of weeks. What should I do?

I've had this same exact problem. ]=
But I haven't visited a doctor yet.

I'm worried too. I don't have Health Insurance, and I want to know if there's a natural cure for this, anyway possible?

Sorry to give you bad news guys Hemmoroids will be with you for the rest of your lives unless you change the underlying cause of why you got them in the first place BAD EATING HABBITS and STRAINING going to the toilet. If you are going to the toilet and thier is a purplish head of some kind sticking out after going to the toilet you will need to get it removed (ie: banded) if it's prolapsed this is a totally different kettle of fish. The scope will only tell the docotor what is happening and more than likely you'll have to make a decision on what to do. If you do get it banded prepare for a day of dull pain/discomfort and donot try and go to the toilet after it I REPEAT DO NOT GO TO THE TOILET AFTER IT! this could cause the banding not to take and then you will have to go through the whole thing all over again.

If you do need banding do this straight after it take some pain meds off the shelf will do and then go sit in a deep HOT bath. The doctor will tell you the banding will not hurt THIS IS c**p!! it will and if you follow what i have said it should help a lot. While your in the bath you will feel the urge to pee and pee DO NOT PUSH it will feel like you've been busting to go to the toilet for ever but do NOT push.

Best thing to do is just go with the flow this might not happen to you buit i've had dandings done twice now and i've still got them coming out. Good luck with it all and keeps us up to date on what is happening so we can help out as much as we can.

Cheers

Cyrostat Works - use 5 times a day for one week and then maintain with a few icings after that. Cyrostat is an ice pack. Comes 6 in a box, individually wrapped. They tell you to dispose after use, I say take the paper off, wash the ice pack, and put back in the freezer and when ready for use again wrap with a damp papertowel. You can reuse these over and over, just keep them clean and be sure to wrap with a paper towel before inserting. Within a few days the swelling will go down and the external hemorroid will eventually go away. Be sure to continue with for a couple of weeks doing it about twice a day to maintain. ICE WORKS, forget about all the other stuff. ICE takes the swelling away. JUST DO IT!!

Please note: That Cyrostat will only work with external hems.

Craig2...I do not strain for B.M.'s...and eat relitively healthy...but I have still battle "roids" for years...i have now been in the same battle for over 2 months...as well as periodic rectal bleeding and constant pain...it is also destroying my sex life...I am in SERIOUS need of immediate relief!!!

My dad got hemorrhoids and brought this supplement call Hemo Check # 56 contain 14 capsules plus got a free bonus pack with 14 capsules so total 28 for $ 65. After a week he says it shrink a lot but it didn't go away. Cause he got severe hemorrhoid and a poor diet. If you a good diet than the hemorrhoid would be cure/gone (50/50 chance)( I'm not doctor). Keep up with good diet and exercises.

I've had the same problem. I've had them ever since 2 weeks after I had my baby and my baby will be 3 months this friday. I hate this!!! -Kayla Witte

Nice e e

I've had hemorrhoids for a couple of days now and its a small purple bubble just around my anus, it hurts when I go to the toilet is this internal or external and what should I do? I haven't seen a doctor yet

It's an external one.

Horse chestnut extract, witch hazel extract, bill berry extract, and butcher broom pills. This is the best, and most effective, natural remedy.

That's a thrombosed hemorrhoid and I had to have it removed before I could get relief

What did the removal entail?

Please help me