Hi to you all! I am sure that most of us have had UTIs before, and gone to the doctor to cure them. But they are supposedly very easy to treat with herbs. Do any of you treat and cure UTIs with herbs? Can you share your secrets? What is it that you do?

Hi to you too! When it happens to me I always run to my gynecologist, he gives me some pills and after a couple of days I'm healed. But recently I read an article about how much antibiotics we take over a year and how dangerous it is so I looked for an alternative cure. I remembered my grandmother recommending bearberry tee (Arctostaphylos uva-ursi folium) and it worked for me. So I strongly recommend you to try it before taking any antibiotics. One more thing, if you decide to try it you need to drink at least one liter per day, naturally, you will urinate more, but that's the way to get rid of all the bacteria. Let me know if it works for you too. Parsley tea is good too. I also found that aromatherapy, herbal therapy, hydrotherapy, juice therapy, reflexology, could be used as natural remedies, but I haven't try them. I hope these informations will help you.