It is now two years since I posted this message and my severe hemorrhoids are 90% improved and no longer prolapsed. I probably had stage 3-4 hemorrhoids. I would never consider surgery when a procedure is available that can cure most hemorrhoids almost 90% of the time within a 2 week period through rectal insertion of a Chinese Herbal formula. The downside is you must remain at the facility for two weeks where a Chinese doctor does the treatment. But....this is the best part.... No pain and natural healing without complications.

My Story:

"I had been a hemorrhoid sufferer for 30 years with stage 3 prolapsed hemorrhoids, including 2 that were internal and one that was external. I had read an article in the Hippocrates Health Institute, November 2009 issue of an individual who had not only a serious case of hemorrhoids but also fissures and fistulas. He talked of his experience at the North American Chinese Medicine Hemorrhoids Treatment Center in Toronto, Canada. His was a severe case and it took him 5 weeks to totally heal his condition without surgery, without pain or drugs, and without scaring. To me this sounded to good to be true. After doing my own research I headed to Toronto to meet the Chinese doctors at the clinic.  At the clinic I learned that it takes generally just 7-10 days to get rid of hemorrhoids if they are stage one or two. Mine were stage 3-4 and required a 21 day visit. The clinic is owned by a famous medical family from China who is much revered by its citizens with numerous awards. They employ 400 doctors in China, and own 50 hospitals. The family has been treating hemorrhoids and associated medical conditions for some 5 generations. They developed a specific regimen rooted in Traditional Chinese Medicine which helps the body heal the condition naturally using non toxic herbs. They have treated an estimated 3 million people with a 98% cure rate, yet little is known of their practice in the West.  How does their therapy work? They use a compound developed generations ago by the family. A detoxicating agent specifically targeted to the tissues of the affected area, as well as additional ingredients are designed tostem blood flow and activate healing - while at the same time relieve swelling, inflammation and pain. The core anti-hemorrhoidal ingredients in the compound actually shut off the blood supply to the affected vein - cutting off the life- blood of the hemorrhoid, in effect- while encouraging the body to remove water from the affected tissues. Ultimately, the hemorrhoid dries out and then falls off on its own. The procedure takes just 10 minutes a day, enough time for insertion of the compound into the rectum.  I stayed at the Hilton Suites Hotel in Markham, Canada. Today, I am hemorrhoid free. I have heard many horror stories about hemorrhoidal surgery. In my case, not only did I not have surgery, but also no complications, pain or scaring.....and for this I am ever grateful to the Chinese doctors who were wonderful and caring people. My total cost was $2,000 for the procedure which in my case took 3 weeks due to the severity of my stage 3 condition.  I wish to thank the owners of this forum for making this site available to the numerous sufferers whose lifestyles have been ravaged by this condition.

Hi Martin, my name is Derek. I also am very interested about this topic and would like to find out more about hemorrhoid remedies and how to treat them. I also have been in pain for a couple of years, but I found my own kind of cure. I didn't know how to stop bleeding and pain, I was unable to walk or stand or crouch, I spent a month or so just laying and it bothered me in many ways. But my cousin told me to rub oil on it after showering, and it helped me in a great matter, so that's what saved me. 

Is there any special taichi or chikung exercise that i can practice to reduce the piles?
In addition,what about chinese food or herbs that can supplement these exercises?
If anyone is reading this and is a chikung/taichi practitioner,please reply to me as i really need some realistic advice to solve this problem.I had done some research on acupressure points,lots of fibre and vegetables and water in my diet,minimum meat and daily chikung/taichi but somehow it did not work.
Thanks a lot and happy chinese new year to my chinese readers.Gong Xii Fatt Chai!

Sir,
Did the doctors advise you to practice chikung or taichi to prevent future occurences of piles?I know you are free of piles and i also know that if one does not have a healthy flow of chi in one's body,this condition will reappear and that is what i am concerned about.
Thanks for being brave to post your experience and helping others overcome their fear.

hi martinv!

do they have hospital in taiwan?i also suffered from hemorrhoids for about 1 year but i do not want to have surgery..i wish to try your experience about rectal insertion of a Chinese Herbal formula but i cannot go to canada because i live in taiwan and i have a work here...

thank's,

jasmin

Who are they?

Who are they and where are they located? I have a friend that needs help.Thanks.

Could you please provide a way for me to get in touch with you to ask questions about your experience? My aunt has been in severe pain for 6 months now. She must be in stage 3 or 4. We have tried herbal treatments and diet changes to no avail. She is very weak and is in so much pain that she is losing the will to live. She lives in Bulgaria. Travelling to Toronto will be a major challenge. This is why I would like to know more about this place before I undertake such a difficult project. Thanks so much!

Herbal treatment is most effective and cures piles from the root.