Okay so i think i have hemroids judging from reading up on them. I am 17 years old. Is it a bad thing to have them. I am not sure what to classify it as either external or internal. Thoe it does hurt when i have to sit down and stuff like that so i guess it is an external. But it also bleeds. I am just really scared and dont know what to do. Should i tell my parents or is there something i can do my self wich will make it go away. (That is what i prefer to do. Is handle it my self.)

Thanks.

This time I think you will need to either talk to your parents or seek medical help. However, you will eventually have to tell it to at least your mom because I suppose she’s the one who does all the cooking in the family. It is often necessary to change your diet in order to avoid hemorrhoids.
I developed hemorrhoids after my delivery from the pressure I experienced while pushing. It hurts like crazy I know. I always felt as if my eyes were going to come out.

It would be best if you saw a doc who could determine it.
My friend, who also developed hemorrhoids after delivery, didn’t do anything. They just went away after a while. But, that is the only case I heard of that ended like that.

OK, one thing is that you think that you have hemorrhoids and another thing is that you actually have those hemorrhoids. If you can't determine it alone, like I was able to do, than you should listen to other people and listen to their advice. I am sure that a lot of us do know what we are telling you, especially because we do have experience with it. 

Anyway, if you are not sure, you should do some tests. Maybe they are not that large, maybe that is just a beginning and that is why some advice about hemorrhoids relief can help you.

First, external hemorrhoids are pile thats outside your anal skin and internal hemorrhoids are piles from the inside but both can cause you bleeding when defecating. To avoid piles you should not sit on the bowl for a long period, do not strain, increase your fluid intake and eat a lot of food and vegetables.

Go to a doctor. you could have rectal cancer too. If it is a hemorrhoid, dont mess around....change your diet..drink water and take the hemrid....and if all else fails..go to the surgeon. :-|

Go buy some hemorrhoid cream or witch hazel wipe and apply and see if it helps. It may be internal hemorrhoids that prolapsed (get stretched out of the anus) or external. There's just not  enough details, and it's still best to get it examined soon.

I don't want to go into too much detail about my problem, but it happened overseas. Worked out what was going on after a few days. Only a little blood. It was mainly that something had popped out of my errr, back area. I used ice to bring down the swelling and wiped with aloe vera and witch hazel. Also fixed up my diet and a few other things. There was a blog (I can't remember it now) that put me onto: Don't Panic They're Just Hemorrhoids. Pretty cheap if you want to check it out. Hope it helps.

Dave

Pertaining to expectant women, the primary perpetrator guiding the actual formation involving hemorrhoid flare-ups will be constipation. Straining while transferring your current bowels puts a lot more demand around the witout a doubt dilated blood vessels. Should you find constipated, talk to your wellness workforce of a a stool softener. To prevent constipation from the start:

I do believe that I do have an hemorrhoid because it hurt when I sit down and get up and I haven't had blood yet but I do think know what to say to my parents and I'm 14

Im 14 and i think i have this because its bleeding and when i wipe and im scared and i dont know hpw to ask my parents i need to go to the doctors

Pleaseee helllpppppp

How did u fix it ?