good day everyone. it seems that I have increased oxytocin hormone levels. I don't know why and what is the cause of it, but I would like to do something about it. I talked to my friends, I was scared, and they think that I am a hypochondriac and that this can happen to anyone. they also mentioned that I can use some supplements to get it back to normal. but since I don't know a lot about it, I would like to get some information from you. What supplements can I use to increase oxytocin hormone levels? Do you have an experience with it? 

good day increase oxytocin hormones is pretty easy if you are willing to do that. sure, you can use supplements, but I agree that natural method is even better and healthier.  sure, if you are still for supplements, here are some recommendations, but of course, you should ask your doctor about this. to be honest with you, I was using connekt oxytocin spray when I had problems with it. all those analyses that people were doing about this spray were amazing because more than 95 percent of the users reported a very high increase in happiness, charisma, love, etc. it was working for ladies and gentleman as well.  

Good day there. Sure, there are a couple of supplements that can help you, but some of them you can only buy if your doctor prescribes it for you. I think that all of those are FDA approved, so you don't need to be scared about potential side - effects. But why you wouldn't try some natural techniques, for example, oxytocin can be released by various types of sensory stimulation, for example by touch and warmth. Massage can help you a lot in this as well. I repeat you can use some supplements, but to get them you have to visit your doctor. 

Hey - UPDATE :) I am not sure is it a good idea to take it, but if you have your doctor's consent, then you can try with supplements. I was reading about this and I was talking about this with my good friend. I just remember that she told me that, to ensure a good supply of these two essential amino acids, that are really important for oxytocin, you should see Isoleucine for an overview and the foods highest and leucine as well. They are OK and they actually can help you deal with it. But only if you consulted your doctor about this. Don't do that without a recommendation. 

I think that I will have to agree on this one. Increase oxytocin naturally should be everyone's option. Why? Because in some foods you do have all those things that one supplement from the pharmacy store contains. True, maybe those supplements from the pharmacy store will be able to help you more and quicker, but trust me, that is not a solution. You should try to eat food that is rich in all those substances that can help you deal with low oxytocin levels. It is definitely healthier and I am sure that you will be able to find a proper source of foods. 

Celebrity

Hi. My good friend also had issues with this but she was never using any type of supplements. She also consulted her doctor about this because she wanted to do something about it and to do it fast - to cut long story short, she wanted to see some progress soon. Doctor recommended some supplements for her, I can't remember which one was that, but also he told her that it is best for her to try to increase it naturally. I also don't support this idea of using any type of supplements if you can do it naturally. Try it. 

Thank you sooooo much for this! I know that natural things are way better for like everything, but I am also aware that my behaviour is really bad and that I can't do a lot about it. I think that it is not fair that people around me suffer because I am grumpy and in the bad mood all the time. So, I think that this supplement that you wrote can be really good for me, especially because analyses are so positive about it. So, you were using it as well? What are your experiences? I can see that you wrote that 96 percent of the people told you that this is nice but I want to hear what you think, I want to have an information from the "first hand." So happy because I now know about this even more...Thank you!

Well, I can't say much about it, it helped me, sure, but I was using some other methods, like hugging, kissing, giving gifts, long walks, etc. So basically, I was combining all those things together and I saw progress very soon. I was happier, I was in the mood, etc. So, basically, I don't know how fast I would be able to see some progress if I were using just this spray, so I can't tell you that much about it, but I assume that it helped me as well. You can try it, it is not harmful I guess it will work for you just fine and help you overcome this oxytocin deficiency.