Greetings there. 

So, I am diagnosed with hidradenitis suppurativa. When I saw it for the first time, I have to say that I go really, really scared because I didn't know what this is. I have decided to see on the internet what this is and the diagnose was the same when I went to see my dermatologist. To be honest, I am totally against antibiotics, creams, everything that has some chemistry in it. I am more for natural treatments. But, of course, I don't know much about this. What natural treatments do you suggest for hidradenitis suppurativa?  Can you help me? 

Celebrity

Good day there.

So, but so many things you can actually do about this. I would suggest you do next things and wait to see what is going to happen, how things will go with all of those things. First, you should apply warm compress and then you can apply a Teabag - chamomile tea is just fine. Diluted tea tree oil also helps. Also, you should try to avoid high GI foods, dairy, and gluten because everyone says that it is very helpful in a healing process. Those are some things that you can do and I am sure that you will see some progress soon. 

This thing with tea bag is one of the most effective and most natural Hidradenitis Suppurativa treatment that is actually very, very helpful. I know a lot of people who find it really helpful because we all do know that tea has anti-inflammatory and analgesic properties, which are really helpful in every segment od the life. So, you should steep a tea bag in hot water for about a minute and then apply it on a painful place. Leave it there for 10 minutes the most, and do that every day if you really want to see how this works. 

Good day there.  Wow, I could swear that I am one of the rare who had problems with this. Maybe because no one around me had this issue before, and now, when I came here, I actually see that we are one big frailly because we are dealing with the same issues and we are there to help each other. Anyway, I had this, like you could realize. I was using some antibiotics because only natural treatments were not able to help me. So, my advice definitely is that you should consult someone who has experience with it. Don't believe everything that you read on the internet. Sure, we are here to help you, but we can share our experience and we can tell you some things, but we can't heal you. 

Guys, thank you so much! I never believed that this is actually a site where I can find so many helpful advice and so many helpful things as well. I can say that I am thrilled. So, my recovery process is going pretty good so far. I mean, I am not recovered yet, there are some problems that are still present in here, but I am doing some of the natural treatments and I also bought some natural soap to was this is, where I have this problem. I am not using any deodorant - true, it is really difficult for me, but I am getting used to this. So, now I am satisfied, also I am visiting my dermatologist in order to check my process. He is also satisfied with the progress. We well see. :)

The most important thing in this case, especially if your healing process is going good, is to maintain your daily skincare routine.  That means that you should gently wash your body with a non- soap cleanser. I can't remember which one I was using, and I don't know which one is the best, but I am sure that in those "healthy stores" you can find so many of them. Use only your hands, and your hands need to be clean, of course. Don't use anything that can irritate your skin. You can also try an antibacterial body wash. When this is all over, apply an over-the-counter antibiotic cream and don't wear tight clothes. 

Hi there. In case if you didn't know, any type of zinc supplements that you are taking on the daily basis, can actually help you reduce an inflammation and even prevent new outbreaks. Here is what you can also do in order to help you against this. You can make an Epsom salt bath. Put one cup in a warm bath for 20 minutes and do that three times per week. Sure, you can do more than three times a week, but I think that this is just enough. Those are some alternative things that can help you, so it is worth of trying. 

worse thing that ever happened to me. it was so intense that I believed that it will never go away. my doctor prescribed antibiotics, but I wanted to use some natural treatment, I was believing that I won't harm me. and it didn't.
so, in any case, where you have a skin issue, you should never skip aloe vera. it is like some ultimate rule. for example, for years, it has served as an excellent cure for many illnesses, especially all of that illiness that has to do something with skin issues.

Its amazing effects all come from its anti-inflammatory and antibacterial nature. Undeniably, you can take advantage of these qualities in the hidradenitis treatment.
it is very effective even if you put it on the wound.
try it, it won't harm you.