My sister has really big problem with low blood pressure. Her doctor prescribed to her some medications. Now she feels much better. But still I’m worried a lot and I want to help her somehow. Does anybody know what is the natural treatment for low blood pressure? Any good advice? Thanks!

I know remedies for low blood pressure that you can made at your home. Soak 32 small raisins in a bowl full of water over night and chew them one by one first thing in the morning. Also you can soak 7 almonds in water over night. Peel them and grind to a smooth paste. Add in a glass of milk, boil and drink warm.

Hey there nolana,

most of the treatments for low blood pressure is what majority of people would see as natural - usually, there is no medications used, only supplement and some additions and changes in the diet. But these changes need to be maintained in order for blood pressure to be controlled. There are few well known and abundant "remedies" for low blood pressure: increased salt intake, drinking plenty of fluids and caffeine.

But, since increase in salt intake, as well as caffeine in large doses, can have a lot of negative side effects on heart and blood vessels, your sister should try to increase them moderately, only when she needs to. She also might want to add calcium or magnesium supplements to her diet, instead of the increased salt intake because they are bit healthier alternative.