I became sick with the norovirus on Fri, Sat and Sun. Its been almost a week now and everything is normal accept i feel constant nausea with my stomach. No pain just a slight feeling I could throw up. Just wondering is this normal a week after the virus?

Did anyone ever reply? I can not seem to shake the nausea. It's been a week. Is anyone else experiencing this? Am I still contagious? Can I nurse my 4 mos old?

i had the norovirus back in jan 08 and felt rubbish for a few weeks afterwards, its prob just the end of the virus.

as for nursing your little one - speak to your dr first, you dont want her to pick it up and you can still be contagious a few weeks later (even after symptoms have gone)!

I began showing signs if Norovirus Monday night. I vomitted and had diarrhea for a day and a half. It's Saturday and I am still nauseous. Even though other symptoms have subsided. I was told to nurse during flu, but this is entirely different. I would be curious to know what your doctor says.

I have similar symptoms and I remember this same situation from years past. I now think that I gave myself a hiatal hernia when I threw up. Look up videos of curing hiatal hernias. Chiropractor may help.