Well I have had constant nausea since last October. I am 15 and it all started when I got a virus then it got better and the day I had to start school again ( it was half term) I started feeling sick. It was the first time I had acctually thrown up in as long as I can remember. Now I have constant nausea and occasionally a stabbing sensation in my stomach but not often. I have not thrown up since the virus but sometimes feel very close to it. The doctor gave me an endoscopy, barium meal, heart test and blood work. He thought it was acid reflux so have me omeprazole then lanzoprazole but had no effect. I had diarrhoea today then felt a bit shaky. I get worried about going out because I know it will be ruined by me feeling sick or having a stomach ache. I sometimes get an acidy taste in my mouth which doesn't go away. Another odd symptom is I feel sick to my throat and on occasions breathing seems like a chore due to a swollen feeling in my throat and I have to swallow often. All my results were fine but I still don't know what it is. I'm going through exams right now and the nausea doesn't help my nerves. I get these Wierd hiccups/ burps and my stomach rumbles quite alot. I feel like I have little energy right now. I eat healthy and exercise but I'm not doing as much exercise because I don't feel up to it and right now I'm not very talkative either. Does anyone know what it wrong with me? Thank you

It could just be a general digestion problem, or one in your intestines. It could mean you'll have to have another endoscopy but the other way, if you know what I mean. You could also see about IBS tablets or something or even try eating less healthy food (I know it sounds strange but my body rejects healthier stuff more and I am more ill when I eat healthier)

I hope it gets sorted for you soon.

Oh honey you are having the same think my daughter had a few years ago. She got mono and was never the same. She had all the same you have now except she was white as a ghost. The stabbing pain was the worst! Google Steven H. Horne and read about hiatal hernia then find a chiropractor who can move it down. There are lots of nay sayers in the world and if someone says nay, then move on. Also find a massage thereapist to massage the vagus nerve that begins in your left cheek and is affected by this. Get some muscle testing done by a good chiropractor or physical therapist. Massage is very very important for awhile after the hernia is fixed b/c your muscles are extremely tight. Today you can drink a hot cup of tea quickly then stand on your tippy toes and drop back down to normal stance. Do it every day for sometime to get the stomach unstuck from your esophagus. PLEASE let me kow how you are doing. God bless you baby girl! hjhmomatyahoodotcom.