Hi, On Feb 25-08 I got removed my gallbladder because, of a disfunctinal gallbladder and about 5 months I had nausea and vometing every day and after gallbladder removal still I have same sign and problems so my questions is why do I have this nausea and stomach pain eventhough I dont have a gallbladder and I have to add that I went to my Doc 1 week ago and I told him my situation and he told me that I'll be ok just wait for another month so, my question is why after gallbladder removal still I have the same nausea and stomach pain. Thanks for your help XD

I have the same exact issues. I had my gallbladder removed on 3/21/08 and am still having constant nausea and stomach pains, but I also have some chest pains also. I have been back to my doctor several times and had several test done, all which were negative. I am so confused as to why this is all still happening. Hav e you found anything out yet?

I had my gallbladder removed 2 weeks ago and am I still in constant pain. I cannot eat anything (even bland foods) make me sick. The pain is in my upper stomach and in my back. I go back to the doctor in a couple of days. I'm starting to get really frustrated because my life is on hold until this is taken care of.

I had the same problem and they found that there were gall stones still in my pancreatic duct. I had to go back in for an ERCP, endoscopic retrograde procedure. This helped relieved all my symptoms.

I had removal surgery over two years ago and mine has never gone away. my surgeon said that you can have these problems for the rest of your life. You can also have more gallstones form in the ducts of the liver, pancreias (SP) and spleen. I did not know this. So he said to keep an eye and create a list of symptoms and possibly turn them in and get a routine sonogram every few months to look for these new stones. I was hoping that all these symptoms would go away.

I feel so frustrated. i had my gallbladder removed 3 weeks ago and my lymphnodes are swollen in my neck,armpitts,and groin. Very sick to my stomache whether i eat or not and having horrible pain in my back.Doctors seem to keep misdiagnosing me even before my surgery. they claimed i had an infection and then had surgery a week later due to a mass on my gallbladder. I thought i would get better but im so miserable. why cant they just get it right the first time:(

do you still have the nausea? what helped?

I don't know if you are still on the forum burt wanted to write---do you still ahve nausea?

Way to early ... Ease into your regular diet