ive been feeling sick for over a month. the last 3 weeks have been the worse. my head hurts a lot but not as bad as it did in the biggining, my glands are swollen in my neck and face and other areas. i can get so dizzy at times i feel drunk. i get really bad nausea but have not vomitted yet, although it comes out the other end in the same idea. i have no appitite but i force feed myself. ive lost over 10 pounds due to this. my body aches, muscles, joints, bones, and i can never seem to be warm enough and in the middle of the night i wake up with night sweats. the doctors are not sure whats going on but im still waiting on more test. i do have other symtoms but these are the strong ones right now. i was wondering if anyone has had what i am experiencing and can you help give me ideas on how to feel better. i want my life back.

Have you had any answers about these symptoms yet? I know a couple of kids with similar symptoms...

Your symptoms sound a lot like mono. Ask your doctors to check for that.
Good Luck!

I had the exact same symptoms as yourself and have just been told i have glandular fever. A simple blood test is all thats needed to show if this is the case.
hope that helps