So, for the past week or so I've been very nauseaus. I haven't vomitted but the sight of food and certain smells make my stomach turn and I can't eat. I even wake up in the middle of the night feeling very sick. I've lost about 10lbs. Now, I'm urinating quite frequently and its painful. My abdomen is very painful. Now, I took a pregnancy test that was negative. I even went to the doctors yesterday and took one that was negative. The doctor said well I just dont know whats going on with you. Didn't explain much other than telling me I need to have some bloodwork done. He didn't explain if I could take anything for the discomfort and really what the bloodwork was for. The lab technician said it could take up to a week before I hear anything. So, now I have to sit and wait...

Any ideas on what could be going on?

You have symptoms of urinary tract infection or interstitial cystitis (inflammation of the inner lining of the bladder). I am assuming your doctor had already tested your urine at the clinic, and a urine sample had been sent to the lab. Blood work is usually not necessary unless your doctor had suspected that your kidney may have become infected (pyelonephritis).
Symptoms of pyelonephritis include dysuria (painful urination), abdominal pain radiating to the back on the same side of the affected kidney, headache, nausea and vomiting.
You don't have to sit and wait for the test results. Cranberry juice will help relieve some of your symptoms.

***edited by moderater***
as per request by Hoseclamps