I'm 20yrs and for the last 1yr I haave been feeling like c**p with Nausea, Diarrhea, Abdominal pain. I'm always tired and lately I have had a loss of appetite. In the last 2 months Everything seem to get wose. My doctor Dosen't know what shes doing and hospital dose blood work sees nothing says its the flu and sends me home. What could be making feel this bad? I'm so tired of always feeling sick I just want to die somtimes. It even effects me at work.

What could it be??? :$ :'(

I am 21 and have nearly the same problem. They keep telling me I have sinusitus. I feel like it is something more. I have no idea what to do.

I had the same problems and I found out I developed being lactose intolerant.....and since dairy is in a lot of stuff, I was getting sick basically everyday. Pay attention to what you eat....it might help

i have the same symptoms and im only 14 they did blood work but no one has called me yet my doctors office is unreliable and im getting worse

Im not a doctor
But ask for an arsenic test or a hemochromatosis
it could be various things O.o

i'm 21 and have the same symptoms. my doctors think i might have fibromyalgia. look into that, maybe.

I had a lot of the same symptoms plus more, The doctors told me I had mono. Keep yourself hydrated, overly hydrated. Then see how you feel in a week. Go to bed earlier than normal, take Tylenol, Advil, or Motrin during the day and at night. Do you have severe shaking chills at night time?

Hey,

I'm 15.5. All these symptoms started when I was fourteen and a half......docs have run blood tests heaps, nothing has shown up. Got tested for haemochromatosis - not that.

The Paeds say it's fibromyalgia.......have started me on Endep (antidepressant - low dose.. for better sleep ----> pain relief).

So stomach probs (indigestion - but when i took gaviscon i got a panic attack so won't take my prescription tabs for it), terrible dizziness (no spinning room, more like wooziness and swaying sensation even when seated) (increasingly worse - affects me at school), horrible headaches, arm/back/neck pain, fatigue, unrefreshing sleep, lack of motivation, kind of brain fog recently.
Also get hot sweats. and am very cold - constantly extremely cold feet.

Can anyone help?? I do have sinus probs from time to time - could it be like a constant sinus infection?
altho similar to chronic fatigue, haven't stopped enough activities for it to be that.
Or would it be worth being Allergy Tested?
or thinking bout things like caeliac's and lactose intolerance??

Please help!!!!!!!!!

We have a 8 y.o. girl and a 6 y.o boy. Our 8 y.o. appears very healthy. Our boy seems to be waxing and waning with an illness (I suspect it may be worsening). He was and still can be generally happy and well adapted.

These are the symptoms: ~1.5 hr after lunch usually during writing at school= sick stomach, throat, woozy,). He seems more emotionally high strung lately (part of growing up? claims body heat waves late afternoons and especially evenings.) He noticed symptoms of tingling tongue and swollen tongue and slurred speech when extremely hungry which we noticed after a head injury. He states the symptoms began the second day at school. Weeks into the illness he remembers it began during/after a trip to Disney World. Now always begins at school (midday) and better by arriving at home though more and more the complaints linger longer into the day. Also, people incessantly talking to him on bus gives him a headache (though that would give me a headache as well but one would think kids like to socialize...right)

Seems to have strong vaso-vagal response. 3 y.o. head hit ice on right side. 6 y.o. after minor neck injury playing kickball. Later same evening possible second concussion at home falling off couch. Seizure like posture = 911 = ER visit = neg CT scan head and neck, blood glucose 109 mg/dL, NEGATIVE EKG (read by ER doc...not cardiologist)

Took to Pediatrician 2 days later and diagnosed with orthostatic hypotension (syncope). Treating with Gatorade during woozy time at school = little help so far.

Following week blood tests:
Negative glucose tolerance test 12 hr fasting + 2 hour post prandial (after meal)- Both times sugar levels were normal.
NEGATIVE thyroid test neg (Quest Diagnostics...dependable lab?)
NEGATIVE food (again Quest Diagnostics...dependable lab?)
NEGATIVE environmental allergies (again Quest Diagnostics)

Last week:
We went to a pediatric neurologist in northern Virginia (Fairfax). All seemed normal superficially. He is due to have EEG and 48 hr EEG next tuesday. If that is negative then cardiologist. If that is negative I will take him to a pediatric gastroenterologist on my own.

Any ideas???javascript:emoticon(':(')
Sad javascript:emoticon(':?')
Confused

If I had one wish, I'd wish the people and creatures of the world to be in perfect health! I wish everyone well!

They told my grandfather he "had the flu" every time he went to the doctors complaining about many of the aforementioned symptoms. By the time they realized he actually had cancer, it was too late. If you haven't gotten any tests done concerning that, it wouldn't hurt to ask about it. Good luck with everything everyone!

i'm 22 and almost every single day i feel dizzy, my head feels like it's filled with fluid (though my nose isn't running or anything), i'm tired, i feel extremely nauseous, certain places just ache in general, i have sinus pressure. i've seen many doctors (even holistic ones) and with all the data i've collected from each doctor i figure i have one or all of the following.

1. fibromyalgia - most common in women. chronic pain and fatigue. no cure, unknown causes though may be hereditary (mine is - my mother has it, although mine is much worse)
2. food allergies - i eat alot of dairy and carbs. i figure i'm glucose intolerant. though i've never been tested, like 45% of the world's population (or some crazy number like that have food allergies, usually glucose, lactose or yeast)
3. epstien-barr virus - i had mono when i was 16 and this is the virus that causes it. it's kinda like HIV in that you will always have the virus, but many not actually get sick (mononucleosis in my case or AIDS in the HIV case) i've only had one really bad bout of mono, the first time, in which i was pretty much bed-ridden for 3 months. when i get run down i usually feel the symptoms of it and i will forever test positive for the virus, which sucks. i hate the idea of a virus thriving inside my body!
4. sinus problems - i always have extremem sinus pressure, on both areas to the left and right of the bridge of my nose as well as under my eyebrows.

i self medicate with pretty much anything. i take lots of otc pain relievers but have found actually, that anti-anxiety medicines (benzodiazepams such as klonopin, xanax, valium) help the most in relieving pain, although it does nothing for the fatigue and is potentially addicting, and dangerous.
try to stretch your muscles. there's stretches you can do at your desk if you work or go to school and try to walk at least a mile a day (if not all at once, but collectively) choose stairs over elevators, do anything to keep oxygen and blood flowing.

i wish i could give up glucose containing foods b/c i'm CONVINCED that's one of my main problems. perhaps the key to all my problems, but it's just too much of a hassle...
i am going to try it though. at least for a week.
i'm glad there are people out there who feel as awful as i do everyday (well not glad, i know how bad it sucks)
we can do something about it though, we don't have to suffer. let's get to the bottom of this guys!

Get thee to an allergist for a full battery of tests, especially food allergies. Many, MANY people with undiagnosed food allergies have seen dramatic changes in the way they feel by removing major allergens from their diet - especially wheat/gluten, dairy/casein (not just lactose) and soy.

It has a lot to do with the increasing genetic modification of our food supply.

I have the exact same thing, i also have fevers. Nobody seems to know what it is. my dad's a doctor and he say's it's the flu. I know it is so not the flu.

Hi, I have been battling this for 2 years. Mine all started when I came home from a cruise. My drs think I am nuts. I wake ever morning with a light headache, pressure across the bridge of my nose..then it tuns to nausea and around 10:30, I get really nauseas. Then it goes away till mid afternoon and then comes back. I was getting really dizzy at times but that has stopped for now. The nausea seems to get worse right before a bowel movement feeling comes on. I have had 2 cts of my sinuses, nothing. MRI, nothing. I have been checked for diabetes, 2 kinds of bacteria blood checks, thryoid test, my vitamin and mineral blood test. I have tried lots of nose sprays, antibiotic and sinus medicines. I swear its not sinuses because wouldn't it show up in the CT. I also went to a chiroprator a few times and that didn't help. I am sick of feeling this way. I have 3 kids and its not a way a mom should be feeling.

I'm Having The Exact Symptoms, I Haven't Gotten Myself Checked Yet, Should I?