I've been sick for about 4 days now, dark circles around areoles, and alot more little pimple lookin bumps around it. Extremely dark green veins all over my body, which is abnormal for my body because usually you can't see them on me. My period came 1 week late,it came out brown,light pink then it hit heavy. Point is I have many symptoms and I've been wondering can I be pregnant? I'm recently on lutera , been on it for 3 weeks now. 

***this post is edited by moderator *** ***explicit and graphic content*** Please read our Terms of Use

Hi There: I didn't view your pictures, but I can tell you with 99% accuracy that you are not pregnant. What you are experiencing is the side effects of starting BC, you DON'T ovulate on the pill so since you have been taking it for 3 weeks, it would have stopped you ovulating! Hope this helps!

I've had those symptoms before I got on bc.

When was your last period? When did you have unprotected sex - including before the pill! When is your period due? How long is your cycle usually - 28 - 31 days? When were the dates of sex? Have you taken a HPT yet?

I had brown and light pink bleeded that later on turned a bit red which was suppose to come on April 13 but came on April 22 and lasted about 4 days. I had unprotected sex on April 20th and from April 22 I've been feeling a bit off, cramps in the lower abdomen, was feeling tired ,wasn't hungry, a bite and I got sick to my stomach. That lasted about 2 weeks so i took 3 HPT and they all came out negetive. I was noticing sooo much pain in my legs and extremely dark veins all over my thighs, legs , feet , arms & especially around my breast. I later on was feeling really tired, then one morning I woke up sick for idk what reason, I had a runny nose/stuffy, dripping nasal, dry cough, and vommited phlegm and yellow bright foamy liquid. I have a strange bulge under my belly button and above my pubic bone,that feels like a balloon when I press down on it. I can notice it more when I stand. It has gotten bigger then it was before and my bf tells me I'm just bloated? But I have had this bulge for about 2 months now?

And if you can take a look at my photos please?

We can't view pictures - also it has been considered graphic by our moderators! So going on what you are saying, IF this was pregnancy you would DEFINITELY be showing positive by now as you would be 32 days since unprotected sex. Also the dates don't match - as with ovulation etc. I think you might have the beginnings of an ovarian cyst! PCOS can mimi pregnancy - to the T. So go see your doctor and ask for blood test - just to rule it in or out - then mention your symptoms and ask for a transvaginal ultrasound (to determine if you have PCOS or not) Please let me know how you make out! As I stated, pretty sure you are NOT pregnant - and since you have had these veins and other symptoms before Lutera, I am definitely leaning towards PCOS