Almost everyday i have a headache. i also have stomach aches like someones ripping something out. now i do eat enough so its not hunger. also I'm always tired. i get enough sleep. i get about 9 - 10 hours of sleep each night. I'm always dizzy, i have body pains all through the day, and I've been really weak lately. What does that mean? is it bad?

do you have H1N1 (swine flu) in ur area because if you do that sounds like you might have it

hey i am 17 ive had the same symtoms,i have been to the doctors a few times,blood tests etc .doctor thought i had glandular fever but blood tests say negative.symtoms are weak,sometimes stomach pains but not alot feels blown up or swollen sometimes dizzy feelings when i try to sleep,hot cold feelings also inside of leg has swollen slightly where it meets groin emm .. headaches,sore eyes ear pain ocasonally but not that sore.and overall just all sore like muscular pain..i get really worried when it comes to things like this haha i just want a real awnser instead of going to the doctors to get sent back home with no awnser please help me out ..thanks

i have the same thing,and doctors don't know and i'm very worried and i've been out of school for a week in and out of doctor offices.

sounds like mono nucleosis to me...you should google the symptoms.

i have a headache and I feel dizzy. I 'm always tired . I have a body pains all through the day and i've been really weak lately. what does that mean?

I have headache. I 'm always tired, and i feel dizzy. I have body pain all thtough the day. what does that mean?

Acid reflux can give the feeling of nasea, I have that and sometime excuse me I'm new at talking on line, anyway. I have fibromyalsia an it can also make you feel headache ridden all day with severe pain throughout the day.  It has a way of taken over your life.  If you look up this awful disability you will find symptoms that will surprise you.  Also anxiety and stress can cause many of the things that you are speaking of.  Many of the things that you are all mentioning can be symptoms of underlying stressors.  Please be sure to keep on the doctors'.  I know from experience that it takes our own voice to stand up and speak up for ourselves.  Don't let them talk you into medications or other things that your not ready to engage in without thinking over carefully, or discussing with parents, family, people close to you, you get the idea.  That's my 2 cents.  Anyway, I have my own pain and battles, and I always want to be helpful not tell anyone what to do.

u may have dehigh drastion or dietbites all i got to say is draink lots of water @ TAKE CARE OF UR BODY IF U FEEL THE SAME GO TO THE DOCTOR TO CHEACK UR SELF OUT

i have the same thing too but am 14.. and i hate it ... i go to the doctors and he said i was fine i have more white cells then anything and that is a good sigh .. i am going though the same thing it is stupid and my mom and dad is making me go to school to because i have no fever

Ive got it all wide spread pain,headaches, ear pains feeling weak n over welming tierdness with many other symptoms.i got dignosed with fibromyalgia.

I too get frustrated with people who can't spell or use proper grammar/punctuation, but try some compassion. I know it's hard, but you have no idea what this person's life is like or what they have been through. I have a brother with a learning disability and it annoys me to no end that I have to decipher his messages, but I try to be understanding and not judgemental...

It might be migraines- (symptoms include stomach pains, bright spots, zigzags, etc in vision, sore/weak muscles, dizziness and nausea)

i never hardly have stomach aches , its just wen i get real hot my body starts to feel weak and feels like im about to vomit and pass out .

Do you know what you have because I have the same thing and do you ever feel better because I'm only 11 and I feel like that so I wanna know if I should be worried