yeah, i am also having the same symptoms. there is throat pain on the right side with feeling of something stuck in the throat. there is no pain while drinking or eating, this pain occurs only wen i swallow spit. i hav a bad habit of snoring, i did consult ENT. he told me that its because i breathe through the mouth while sleeping. since three days i have stomach pain on the right side in line with the naval. i had also visited the gastrointestinal and he has suggested that the throat pain is bcoz of gas. i have headache from today, it lasted for a while n disappeared after lunch. i even feel as if my heart is beating fast n also feel weak. medication is on since 3 weeks but no cure. previously i used to have heart burn, gas pushing up through the throat etc. now after getting medication for gas there is no heart burn, etc. kindly suggest what would be the reason am really worried.

i have acute back pain getting to place i can't walk to do my shopping with out sweating all over to ny whole body is wet and get so sick at my stomach and dizzy i feel as i am going to pass out. i have diabetes and thyroid problem.
haven't got any help from this. it has gone on for years.
jalee

My friend has been complaining of sharp inner stomache pains, headaches and dizziness and none of us can work out whats wrong with her. PLEASE HELP!

Your throat pain is most likely thyroiditis. You should see a doc and they'll probably suggest an ultrasound. I'm no doctor mind you, but I've had this experience in the past. If untreated it could lead to a goiter, but that is definitely for your doctor to diagnose. Nothing to worry about (if it is benign, which is usually the case) but definitely something to tend to right away.

I am experiencing the same problem and not really sure what it is...ocassionally i get dizzy...usually in the mornings, has happened at night, um i have a discharge and there is this crazy pain that occurs in my abodmen but no idea what it is..doctors did a pelvic exam...and so far found nothing.

IF you are having these symptoms and your meds are not working see a good gastro doctor. I have crohn's disease and have delt with this for 8yrs now. It was very hard to diagnose and most doctors do not think about it . The disease has become more prevelent in the U. S. lately.
normally this disease does not show in people until we get older but that does not seem to be the case any more. What ever the problem, when it is in the G.I. tract it can be very difficult to find some thing that works for you. Listen to your doc but listen to your body more! If it makes you worse STOP! social medicine techniques do not work well with G.I. problems. GOD BLESS an GOOD LUCK!!!

my stomach just started hurting way bad last night and when i woke up this morning my throat was killing me! and like right before i went to dance...my stomach was hurting more and then i started dancing and i felt like i was going to puke :'( i also have been getting some headaches lately..which don't usually happen to me during this month of January! o.O i don't know what it is..flu? or what?! if you have anything that could be helpful! please please reply!

since last night after i went babysitting and during babysitting a little bit i noticed i had a swollen throat and that it was somewhat difficult to swallow, i went to bed with a stuffy nose which obviously made it worse in the morning and now it's 9:55 in the morning and i feel very bad, i have a strange ache far on the right side of my stomach almost at the side of my waist and i have no idea what it is, i can hardly swallow water but breathing is fine, also my lips won't stay together, i will close my mouth but without effortmy lips just fall away from each other, does anyone know what this is? i have no fever and my neck doesn't hurt so it's not strep and i have had strep before so i know what it feels like, i have absolutely no idea what this is.

well i have a horrible stomach ache and head ache also my throat hurts a little. i have been dignosed with strep throat and a sinus infection. i am being treated. the medicine is actully making me feel worse! i went back to the doctor today but she didnt really do anything. ive been out of school since last week on tuesday): i hate being off track because i hate going to school!! but anyways if you have the fallowing symptoms go see a doctor!

1. stomach ache
2. head ache
3. chest pain/ feel conjested
4. sore throat(even if its just red)
5. feeling dizzy(even if it was once)

i kno i feel totaly sick maybe tjere a gross bug going around.. :$

:cry: o im so sick today been for a week got a huge headach almost passed out at school then i have pain in my throat and here and there in my stomach i dont know whats going on please help me i am so dizzy

Ohkay i havent been feeling to good either i have a throat pain that hurts when i swallow and spit and eat or drink. my stomach hurts sometimes, my headach has been lasting for like 2 days and my head feels HUGEEEE! and also i have a cough, when i breath in alot or breath out alot it makes me have to cough and when i cough my throat hurts so far my temputars have been 99.7,99.6, and 99.5 . I feel terrible PLEASE HELP ME! :!: :!: :!: :!: :!: :!: :!: :cry: :( :? :x

im in 7th grade and it started during 3rd hour, i got dizzy, then it got way worse i kept wanting to fall asleep. i have light headed when i stand up, and my head will hurt a little to when i stand up, i also have a problem with my throat! not when i eat or drink, but when i only swallow spit! And if i breathe through my mouth , i really wanna cough, but it hurts so bad to cough, i keep getting dizzy but if i stay in the same position for a while i dont feel as bad, and i really really need to get better before 7:00 tonight! its my cousins birthday party! ugh someone plz help!!!! :$ :$ :$ :$ :$ :$ :$ :$ :$ :$ :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :$ :$ :$ :$ :$ :$ :$ :$ :$ :$ :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :$ :$ :$ :$ :$ :$ :$ :$ :$ :$ :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :$ :$ :$ :$ :$ :$ :$ :$ :$ :$ :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :$ :$ :$ :$ :$ :$ :$ :$ :$ :$ :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( ! ? ! ! ! ? ? ! ? ! ?

have u found out the problem yet?because ive had those same symptoms for a while now.

I have had these issues for 2 weeks. My right side of my throat is in pain,but I'm not coughing. I wake up and i have to sit down cause I get dizzy or out of no where il get dizzy.my headaches Il wake up with than take ibporphen than 3 hours later it will come back. my tummy il wake up with hurting and will be fine,but than back to feeling icky.Idk whats wrong but nothing is takin this away