I have few symptoms> very burping stomach, also stomach pain and diarehha. I do not know what to do and what is the cause.

Symptoms that you are having are very common with many diseases... severe and less severe diseases. Maybe it is just food poisoning, maybe improper nutrition. Try avoiding diary products, fats and sweets for few days. Eat bananas and toast. Maybe this will calm dawn your digestion. Or you should go to a doctor pr pharmacist and explain your problems. They will probably prescribe some medicine...
I hope you’ll be fine tomorrow.

I'm having those problems and saw a blog page with others have those problems and it was from bananas. maybe yours is the same. for some reason bananas are affecting some groups of people, a lot were in their early 20's but there was also many other ages. Most of all it was severe stomache pains, but for me I get constant burping and acid reflux and everyone says that nothing seems to take care of these symptoms, nothing works for me.

I'm also having these same symptoms and I've had them for almost 6 days now, but they arose after I had wild anal sex. I didnt bleed and it didnt hurt at all, but I think my internal organs might have been damaged.

Guest wrote:

omg i am having the same problem. i'm 36 and i've realized today the pain and bloating only comes when i eat a banana. have you been able to figure out why this happens ?

Succubus wrote:

me too getting it up the ass really has it's side effects