Please someone tell me what it is, :( I have had this for months now and its not going away I feel feeling this heavy feeling that is burning inside of my chest please someone tell me what it is !!!!. It feel as if you put hot rocks on your chest under my ribs cage and put a heavy rock on top. it feels so heavy and i Keep feeling Dizzy as if i will fall down, I use to be able to remember things but now I hardly can remember easy notes. I keep having headache that is so annoying that stays for days. Please do someone know anything about this, please get back to me as soon as possible. 

Faraha,

See your doctor soon.

Chest pain, accompanied by dizziness and feeling faint needs to be checked.  The headache may be related.  It could be a cardiac issue.  Do you have trouble breathing?  Get winded easily?

It may also be related to a gastrointestinal issue.  

Please get checked.  Keep us posted.  Good luck.

Yes Medic- dan I will see my doctor this week I felt so bad lastnight i swear i was gonnna die, when i take a deep  breath it hurts ;like a sharp pain, and yes i do get winded easily!! so if i do have gastrointestinal what shall i use for it? I was thinking this morning i may have something to do with gas because i dont eat on time and i am stressing these days and that is just making it worst :( Thank you so much Medic- Dan.

Hi Faraha,

I'm glad you're seeing your doctor this week.  

If it is gastrointestinal, it may be a gastric reflux issue or GERD (gastroesophageal reflux disease).  Acid reflux usually gives you heartburn and maybe you taste food you've already eaten.  GERD is more severe, includes heartburn, regurgitating food, you might have chest pain, difficulty breathing, etc.

It is a possibility but you definitely need to be evaluated since so many of the symptoms are similar.

Keep me posted.  Good luck Faraha.

Thank you Medic- Dan I sure will when I get the result back I will let you know thank you so much for your help!!!