I've been off cocodmal for 2 weeks and had a bad withdrawal now my only lasting side affect is really stiff and aching legs constantly how long can I expect this to last for xx

I'm sorry to hear of your problems, but I'm glad to hear you are on the way to recovery. Hang on! You're almost there! You might find this encouraging
https://www.steadyhealth.com/Withdrawal_from_codeine___cocodamol_30_500_s___Day_2_of_cold_turkey__t163036.html

I was addicted to codiene (mix of Nurofen plus and Panadine forte - around 40 tablets a day believe it or not). I had a horrific withdrawal period which lasted for a few months (as i went cold turkey and was so bad that i then slowly weaned off). I can happily say now though that i have been 'clean' for around 2.5 months and feel great.

In regards to the leg pain - this was one of my worst symptoms which lasted on and off for many weeks. I thought it was NEVER going to end. I found going to the local swimming pools and using the spa bath, steam room and warm pool for a few hours around 2 times a week helped a lot. I am pleased to say i now no longer have these terrible pains.....

Hang in there - it takes a while but it will go away eventually.

xx

Hi glad to hear you are doing well I've been off it for nearly 3 weeks now just as well as I've just found out I'm 3 weeks pregnant I'm never looking back now so I can't use stem rooms and things which I had been doing as it did relive the sympotms ill just have to get regular massages lol I love the new me and its only going to get better
Michelle x

Congratualtions Michelle!! Thats great news....You now have something to look forward to and keep you off thoes terrible tablets!! I too have 2 young children 7 and 4 and they are my everything! Good luck!!!