I was wondering what you all think about this.. I had unprotected sex with my boyfriend last Friday night/Saturday morning. (It was barely Saturday.) I HIGHLY doubt I'd be showing any signs this early, or that I am pregnant. We've tried before, and no such luck. Anyways, on Sunday and Monday I had pains in my lower stomach. I'm still having them every once and while, but they're pretty much cleared up. I have been VERY nauseous though. On Monday morning when I woke up I felt like I was going to throw up, scream and cry all at once from how terrible I felt. I've been having that nauseous feeling since mid-late Sunday. Monday was definitley the peak of it so far though. I still feel incredibly nauseous at the moment, I have to eat even more than usual to keep my stomach from hurting. I have a high metabolism and acid reflux. When I was taking medications over a year ago, the reflux was terrible and I had to take anti-acids. After coming off of all my medications, it just about dissapeared entirely. I have only had problems with feeling that intensity of nausea maybe 5 times max in the year+ that I've been off of everything, and it has NEVER lasted anywhere near this long. I also have been feeling VERY drained and highly emotional. I have a lot of stress lately, I work and am a full time college student as well. I know my body can start to act wonky when I get extremely stressed, but this feels different. I also NEVER cry out of the blue. I just started bursting out crying while driving home from the grocery store a few hours ago. Oh, I also know when we had unprotected sex, I was at my most fertile point. I have about 10 more days till I'm due to get my period by the way, so it's too early to test. :[ But I know I'll be testing as soon as I can, 10 days. I've also had the chills, something odd for me. I know I don't have a stomach bug or the flu, because I have no fever, so I'm stumped. One last thing I've noticed as well is, I started producing more saliva than usual yesterday. Its continued onto today, I've heard that could be a sign that I really am pregnant this time? I was wondering if any of you had any feedback that might be helpful. One last bit of information for you all, I do sometimes have cramps when ovulating, but they last MAYBE an hour or so, the ones I've been having have lasted much longer, the worst on Sunday and early Monday. I also NEVER get moody before my period, well, maybe a little, but not anywhere to this extent. I haven't felt this emotional well... ever. Especially not the random bursts of crying. Anyways, thank you for taking your time to read my story/question, I'd love to hear all of y'all's opinions! Thank you.

This is my post, sorry. I created the account afterwards.

Anyone have any feedback?

I'm feeling nauseous yet again..

I hope I am this time.

something simeler is happening to me, its weird since i miss my depo shot on march 2 and waiting for my apoinment by the 26. this symptoms are new. kind of scare have no answers and my first pregnancy had totally different symptoms