my boyfriend and i had unprotected sex on the feb. 6. my last cycle ended the 4th. he didn't come close to finishing when we stopped, and he did ejaculate earlier and went to the bathroom afterwards. i started noticing a brownish with a little bit of red discharge on the 10th. this has never happened to me before; i have never spotted, especially a week after my period. now it is the 14th and i'm still spotting. but now theres brown and red blood and it has a very thick consistency.
could this at all be any sign of pregnancy? should i be concerned?

I've had a similar situation. I had a period and towards the end of my period my fiance and I had sex multiple times, my period lasted 5 to 7 days then ended for 3 and like I said, we engaged multiple times, well after a few days I started spotting a dark stretchy substance that would have small amounts of bright blood.
I'm concerned because the entire time it lasted which was another 4 days I had terrible headaches and bad backaches and felt hot all the time and just overall felt a bit off.
I am on a birth control but had missed multiple pills. I took a test to make sure but it was a negative, which may have been to soon. I've never spotted like this after a regular period. Anyone have anyone have any advice? Please and thank you