I was a heavy smoker for the past 3 years i have stoped once for a month and I was fine but this time I stoped I have been feeling Really weird I am 18 years old and I haven't smoked for 2 weeks the first 10 days I was fine normal but all of a sudden i started feeling dizzy all day out of breathe and really sweaty hands their sometimes a little yellow i went to the emergency room because I felt really out of breathe they to led me it was withdrawal syndrome of marijuana and that it's normal I was wondering if this is normal I can sleep and sometimes I'm really sleepy and other times I wake up in the middle of the night also my hands sometimes start to fall asleep or they feel really weak if anyone has had this happen plz let me know what u did to control it

me it was withdrawal syndrome of marijuana and that it's normal I was wondering if this is normal I can sleep and sometimes I'm really sleepy and other times I wake up in the middle of the night also my hands sometimes start to fall asleep or they feel really weak if anyone has had this happen plz let me know what u did to control it I smoked around 2 grams daily of kush medical

Most people think that there is no such thing as marijuana withdrawal and of course, marijuana withdrawal is not nearly as hard as, for example heroin withdrawal, but if you have been eating five chocolates a day for few moths you would feel some consequence when you stop eating, let alone if your brain has adjusted to function in presence of psychoactive substance. So most people do have physical symptoms after a longer use and issues related to sleep are most noticeable. That’s because THC changes the way your brain works so even when you sleep yore skipping some phases of dreaming that are crucial for rest. But, yellowing of the hands has nothing to do with this, you should see a doctor for that.

Thanks for the replay im going to see a doctor today about my hands because i have been getting other symptoms now swallen hands and paind under my left breast and pain when i burb

But thank u for the help,

I've been smoking for 8 years and the last 6 years everyday. HEAVILY. Now this is the interesting part. This fall I was away from home with no access to weed. I was dealing with with a repair shop taking FAR too long. As quitting weed makes my mood explosive too say the least I ended up fracturing two bones in my hand which needed a major operation.
The doctor took some blood samples and it turned out my liver values were higher than most people with hepatitis. The hospital refused to operate on me with these values. Mind you I don't have hepatitis. This was 4 days after quitting. 8 days after quitting my values were still very high but low enough for an operation. I had a recheck of my liver values 3 weeks later (at this point I was smoking again), liver values 100% percent normal. I have all this on paper and to me this is the ultimate proof that weed is indeed physically addictive.

Now I'm not medically educated, but yellow skin is often associated with liver disturbance/malfunctioning (eg. hepatitis). If you're very pale skinned I honestly wouldn't be surprised if you're skin changes after quitting the herb. I'm black so I wouldn't know :-) I any case go see the doctor. Just dont freak out if they start talking about hepatitis, weed withdrawal causes the same symptoms. Hepatitis Test results take a while so I was freaking out for a while.
Anyways good luck quitting. I've cut off all my smoker friends I'm ready to start my clean life baby.

PS.: In my experience kush is BY FAR the worst to withdraw from. Weed (solid) is nothing copared to it. Anyways please keep us updated!

Peace

thanks for the replys!
well i guess i had the flue or im not sure bc it went away already lol
it seemd like i had the flu but the sweaty hand parts really dont go with the flu

also when i went to see the doctor he said my tonsils were super swollen and that was why i felt like that i feel much better now and almot 100% back to normal
my hands are still alittle yellow when i squeeze them but other thann that im fine now

Those are certainly withdrawl symtoms of a regular heavy smoker. Myself and many others have experienced the same things after quiting. I had tremmors, sweats, crazy dreams, nausea, migranes (ice pick style), etc. All conveniently soon (couple weeks) after I stopped smoking. I went to the doctor thinking I had all sorts of unrelated issues and turns out I was fine. It took several months before I was back to normal.