Thankfully I do not have advanced Multiple Sclerosis YET, but it is inevitable that I will get there with time... Who knows how much time I have left until I become severely disabled... One hope I have is that I heard chemotherapy has been shown to benefit those with advanced MS. I need more information about this. Anyone?

I have read some impressive stories as well! Apparently when chemotherapy drugs are administered to the MS patients in huge doses, it kills most of the cells that are responsible for the cells, resulting in the "disappearance" of MS. I can only imagine how the patient must feel while treatment is ongoing, but if it really does cure MS, it would certainly be worth it. Unfortunately, only small trials have been conducted thus far, and it might be difficult to get your hands on this treatment, as well as knowing it is safe.