I would be very interested in hearing about this so called "bee sting therapy" I have seen mentioned and talked about in passing for MS patients. Are there any people who have tried this and actually concluded that it works? My MS is already a bit more advanced, will it still work? Or is it being advertising as a treatment only for those in the initial stages of MS? Thanks.

Bee sting therapy? What is that? Is it what it sounds like? Is it actual bee stings as a treatment for multiple sclerosis somehow? As you can see from my answer, I am not of much help to you but I would very much like to hear more as well, so I'll be watching this space :-). Is this some kind of alternative treatment or what?

I am not sure if it is possible to quote other peoples' posts here? If so, I might have missed something so if someone can tell me how that would be great for future reference! Any way, about the bee sting treatment! Yes, it is a treatment that is said to be quite effective for people who have just started showing signs of MS! Apitherapy is the actual medical term for this form of treatment, and it works for a lot more than just MS as well! If you have any possibilities of trying this for yourself, I would grab it with both hands!