Its been happening for the last 3weeks. It starts with very small, size of the needle red dots on the inside of the lip. Sometimes they become bigger and full of blood something like a red buble. I guess they disappear and appear after, I dont get any discomfort or pain with all this but it worrys me since i never had anything like that. One thing to add i have looked ALL OVER the net and believe it or not i could not find any pics that would resemble anything like that, hmmm is it my awesome luck or what...! i trust me i've looked over for hours. Herpes usually stay visible for week or so, its not in my case. Cold, maybe somekind of wired reaction to it since i've been sick and just getting better.I am also thinking some allergy and i might know on what..
I dont smoke, i dont feel any discomfort, they are not visible 24/7, there is no pain.. anyway kind of strange...