The skin in my pubic area (legs, pubic hair, penis shaft) has broken out with thousands of tiny red dots. It looks like I was jabbed with the head of a pin over and over again. For an indicator of number, think of a starry sky on a clear night. Basically what I'm saying is there are many, many, many tiny red dots all around this area.

Some are darker red than others, they do not itch, and I don't think they're raised. I'm experiencing no pain. I first noticed them this morning - approximately 4 hours ago.

To the best of my knowledge I haven't eaten anything out of the ordinary. I've never had this condition before, and I'm a 27 year old male. I'm not on any medication. I had sex with a partner I know to be positive for HSV-1 recently, though I've been with her for 4 years and this has never come up. She and I have are not monogamous, however, and I have had 2 different partners (aside from her) in the past 3 months. In those cases I've used a condom all but once.

Also relevant is that I seem to have a completely different rash on my hands and shoulders right now. It is not made of the tiny red spots, but is rather more amorphous and appears as either strikes (on my back) or as splotches 1/4 long on my hands. These do itch mildly.

I work with kids, if that helps at all.

Thank you very much.