Im a 17 year old female i work full time a very hard job HELP ME! i have small red (blood like) dots all over my left leg sometimes it goes away and now its come back worse .now its on my right leg as well what can this be? they DO NOT itch or irritate me at all they are underneath my skin some are bigger than others but all very small dots.......please tell me what this could be... im worried!

I`m very concerned for your situation, you had some bright red dots on your legs. Are they still persisting? Did you get a diagnosis? Please, write back. Thankyou very much.

Lately, I have had the same problem with small freckle like red dots. I'm in my late 40's and never had this problem before now. Mine also comes and goes. I searched for it on the internet when I came across your blog. Did you find out what causes this?

I have it too. I looked up and found someone else's reply that described Petechiae and I think that is what mine is. Look it up to find out more and see if you think it is what you have.

I am also a 17 year old female that works with a very ill disabled boy. I also have these red dots. I dont know what they are but i am very concerned! Help!

I had what seems to be the same issue you are describing . I ended up having to do a liver & gallbladder cleanse . It completely eliminated the red dots on my entire body . Dr. Crotta has a website you cancget the cleanse there. It's extremely important that you follow the cleanse as directed. It's not the most pleasant , but it's one of the fastest ways to just get it done . I feel incredible , the red dots are gone!

It sounds like you my have ITP a condition where your blood platelet count is low. It could be due to too much medication such as asprin, ibuprofin or prescriptions, illness or an autoimmune disorder. Ask your doctor to run a complete blood count.

i have a rash all over my legs. i slept at a friends woke up the next morning and this rash was on the back of my calves. it has since spread all over my legs. it itches to the point i want to rip my skin off. its all over my legs. and around the little red rash spots the skin is very white. white like i have sun spots but its not sun spots it just accompanied the rash. my legs look horrible. what is it? i have not been in the woods and have not been near the woods so its not poison ivy or poison oak or anything to that affect.

hi am 27 i have red dots all over my legs what do i do and i need to know how :-(

hi i am also a 17 year old female and have the exact same thing on my legs i have had the spots on my legs for about 2 years now and they had slowly spread around my legs, i whent to see my doctor about it about a year ago now and she said that i just need to exfoliate more but i still have the spots and they have got worse  if anyone could help me that would be great! :) 

Its something called KP i forget the entire name of it, but Ulta the makeup store sells a scrub(veryyy expensive) that you use on dry skin before a shower and its so so amazing completely got rid of mine. Also sells a lotion, the brand is KP Duty.

Hey, I'm experiencing the same symptoms- painless red pin-prick looking dots in an area of my lower leg. They first began appearing in that area when I started receiving the depa Vera birth control shot series ( one every three months). Originally they were only about the size of a penny. But the longer I stayed on the shot, the darker and larger the rash became. I went off depa Vera for about five months, and in that time the area faded, and the dots became an almost unnoticeable light brown color. I went back on depa Vera for five months and the rash came back bright red again, and is growing in size. It was about the size of a penny, and has now become nearly two inches in diameter. I immediately stopped depa Vera again, but it's been three months and the rash is still spreading and red. I became very alarmed when I noticed a very small patch of the same symptoms begin to appear on the same leg but above my knee. I plan on going to the doctor immediately. From what I have researched, I think the most likely cause is that petechiae condition. I'm not sure if depa Vera actually had anything to do with it, but it is possible that something in the ingredients did not react well with my body. I'll post again if it turns out to be something serious. Stay strong!

im 17 too and i have the red dots but mine are more like bumbs they look like a bunch of infected hairs to me but its all along my left and right thighs and i even have some on my waist line and but

I am having the exact same problem but I'm only 14! they don't itch but my legs look weird and this will make me self conscious when playing sports or out with my mates in town when wearing shorts! HELP ME PLEASE!

I also get them, I moved to Florida and I get them after being outside. I have know clue what they are but I end up itching after they appear.