Hi...I am in need of some guidance.  I'm not sure whether I miscarried or am still pregnant.  Although three pregnancy tests were negative, I have been quite sure I'm pregnant for about a month...I'm nauseous all the time, feel sick if I don't eat every hour or so, can't stand the idea of most foods and have crazy cravings, am completely exhausted, my nose smells everything to the point where it is nauseating and overwhelming...you get the idea.  My period was about a week late when I began getting awful cramps in my lower abdomen, and immediately after began bleeding (which lasted three days). It was fairly heavy but not as heavy as a period, quite.  The cramping lasted about two days but got less severe after an hour or so.

I thought I had miscarried - and I was heartbroken - but the strange thing is that I've still felt pregnant, and I think it's been about two weeks since that happened.  All of the symptoms are still hanging around except for my sore breasts.  Although, today for the first time the nausea is gone...which worries me...but I guess every woman is different.

Could I still be pregnant?  I know it's common for women to not be able to test positive on a HPT but still be pregnant.  I know it's common for women to have something that resembles a period and still be pregnant.  I know implantation bleeding is common.  But I'm losing my mind and feel very low on options...I'm just looking for some educated insight.  If anyone could help it would be greatly appreciated...I really hope I didn't lose my baby.

i have not had my period since april and that has never been a problem but recently i started to have sex. last night me and my bf we having sex and the condom broke. he hadnt jerked off at all yesterday and he peed like 5 minutes before we had sex. he did not finish inside of me since we realized it broke but he came close to and he thinks he might have precummed.

i really dont think im pregnant but im scared. can precum get someone pregnant?

bestfriend - if you don't think you're pregnant, trust your instincts. Precum can get you pregnant, yes, though the chances are very low.