So I fooled around with my bf in July 19th. We didn't have sex but i gave him a blowjob and I touched his precum then few mins later I masterbated. Then in August 14th I had my period. It was light at first but heavy in the middle then I ended with brown spotting at the last day. But few days later, I've been getting headaches, breast are hurting and swollen and feels like vomiting when I see food (sometimes). Am I pregnant...? Help me please...

Also, my period lasted 6 days.

I know I'm not a dr but I think its safe to say your not preg. But a cycle that lasts 6 days don't sound good,my wifes usually lasts 3days. So you might wanna get that checked out but I. Really doubt that your pregnant. Best of luck to you:)

But do you know why I'm getting these weird symptoms after my period?....

Sorry it took me so long to respond but i was talking to my wife about your situation and she says there is a slim chance you could be pregnant since sperm do swim in bodily fluids. maybe just pick up a home test to be sure. Good Luck

But can you get period after implantation bleeding? Is it possible?

I also had a period started 21st August, really heavy lasted 5 days but no crampIng (I always cramp). I had a miscarriage in June and been trying to conceive since. With my son I fell pregnant immediately but this time took a home pregnancy test on August 20th day before period due and it was negative so assumed that was my period. Now feel rubbish, tired, spotty, headache. Not due to ovulate until next tues but wonder if my hormones are all crazy still from miscarriage and this is why I'm having these symptoms. They do say it's possible to conceive but the foetus never develops and you lose it at the time of your period but the pregnancy hormones may linger for a while.

Those are all the symptoms of being pregnant. Don't rely on how you feel though. You need to go get a test and take it. After you do that make a doctor's appointment to make sure.

You can still get your period while your pregnant for the first month or two. My bestfriend had her period for the first two months when she was pregnant and didn't think anything of it until she went to the doctor and the doctor told her she was pregnant.

Well now... I'm a week before period and my head keeps hurting and my boobs still hurt but that's it. No vomiting or anything else. Just my boobs and head hurts.. Am I still pregnant?

I suggest you go back to Sex Education classes, this is the most hilarious and dumbest thing i have ever read in my life, god help you if you ever do become a mother!