i feel that i may be pregnant, i have unusall to me very very enlarged tender breasts..... hunger pains... inot really urineing that often altho i am suffering from what i wuold normally have when my period is due the feeling of my period coming.....the gooey feeling in my tummy.... its been like this over a week , still no period! but did one test that was a very faint postive but possibel left too long so could be wrong and three otheres that were negative , confused as to when my period is due as i was spot bleeding on the pill beofre hand

really i would like to know is it possibel that the gooey feelings i am having as if my period was about to come be perhaps the feeling of pregnancy

Ok, first thing's first...u need to calculate when your next period was due and see whether you are over or not!
Second...you said you're on the pill? This should protect you against getting pregnant if it's being used correctly...
The gooey feelings could be anything, could be periods coming, could be something you ate etc...
Best advise is to go to a doctor (we are assuming your periods haven't arrived on time) and get tested properly...
And, while your'e at the doctors, ask for an STD test as well, it's free and don't feel bad about it, I guarantee your doctor does this all the time.
If you are pregnant and have problems, speak to your partner, if not someone you trust.
Please, next time, use more than the pill, remember the pill only protects against pregnancy, THAT'S IT!!! What about all the nasties????

Take care of yourself, see your doc!!

Best Wishes

from what i know any positives, even faint, can mean you are pregnant, so I'm sorry to say this but if i were you i wouldn't be settled yet. go to a doctor and get a blood test, so you'll know for sure.

If you have just come off the pill it will take a while for your period to return to a regular cycle. You may not be late at all, just adjusting to no longer having the pill

Hi

I havent got periods for the past 60 days and around 2 weeks before i gave a test for pregnency and it was negative and dont have any other symptons. What could this be. Why is this happening.

Hey everyone I just had a quick question. I didnt want to start a new topic i just suppose I could post in this one. I have been having sex with my boyfriend for a month now and we use a condom every so often but most of the time he uses the withdraw method( Yeah, I know this is not the best choice to make) Well, my body started to feel strange symptoms yesterday and today. I have been feeling these weird hunger pains that will not go away and I have been urinating a little more often than not. Every other symptom that is common with early pregnancy ie nausea, headaches, backaches, spotting etc, etc, I have not shown any signs of these symptoms at all, only the hunger and urination. During the time that my boyfriend and I started having sex I did get my period, but it has been a couple of weeks so im thinking its very possible that I could have gotten pregnant in that time. One thing I am finding odd is that I am feeling hunger pains so early but no other symptoms, but at the same time they still bother me. Am I just jumping to conclusions or do you think I should go out and buy a pregnancy test?

:$ HI MY PERIOD WAS ON THE 25TH NOVEMBER AN IT LASTED TILL THE 29TH NOVEMBER AN I HAD SEX ON THE 5TH AN 6TH DECEMBER AN 3 DAYS AFTER I STARTED FEELING WEEK AN TIRED, AN HUNGRY VERY AT MORNINGS AND MY MOUTH STARTED FILLING UP SITH SURLIVER AND I HAVE BACKPAIN OFF AN ON HEADAKES OFF AN ON AN MY BOYFRIEND SAY I AM PREGNANT BECAUSE HE HAVE TWO CHILDREN AN THE SAME SYMTOMS HE IS FEELING NOW ITS THE SAME FEELING HE USE TO HAVE WITH THEM AN I URINE ALOT NOW AN IT NEVER USE TO HAPPEN

THEN MY PERIOD IS DUE ON THE 22ND AN I NORMLY HAVE SIGNS OF IT COMING AN I HAVE NON AT ALL WHAT SHOULD I DO IM FRIGHTEN AT THIS TIME. I ALSO TOOK A TEST AN IT SAY NEGATIVE AN I STILL HAVE THE SIGNS WHATS WRONG

%-) hi its me again trying to get some answers
hi i so some what they called a period it lasted for two an a half days normaly it last for four days, then had another one in this month but it came like bronish /pinkish discharge then on the next day it came light pink i used a tampon an started bleeding a bit heavy but i took it off an used a pad an the blood that i sow could not even fill a pad only when i go to the bathroom an wipe i see bronish blood then i sow some clotts of blood went an took an ultrasound it show there is no baby in the womb but i through the symtoms whould go away but they are still here if i am pregnant i am so pose to be 1months an two weeks con an ultrasound pick up a fetus at that so early in my case

If you got your period then you didn't get pregnant from any sexual encounters before that. Any time you had sex without a condom during and after your period is putting you at risk for getting pregnant. The withdrawl method almost guarentees pregnancy. It's NOT a good method to use. If you don't want to get pregnant oyu must use condoms everytime or start another form of birth control.

As for being pregnant now, I don't think you would be if you got your period. But until your next one use condoms or take a home pregnancy test if it's really worrying you.

me n my boyfriend have been using a condom but i havent had my period for about 4-5 months i thought it was weight or stress issues but i took many pregnancy test n read negative but for a couple of days when i wipe light blood appears on the tissue am i pregnant or wat?

hey there... ?
i dont mean to start another topic..but i was wondering if there might be a posibility if i might be pregnant or something along those lines...well i had my period about a week and a half ago..and just three days ago me and my boyfriend had intercourse..he did use a condom but lately ive been feeling very tired and ive been urinating very frequently. at times it burns..but sometimes it doesnt...i know its to early to find out but..i jus wanted to see if anybody has any idea of what might be going on...thanks really appreciate it..

I have tooken 2 pregnancy test and they both came bacc negative. But my body is going through a different phase and i dont understand why i feel thiz way. My period hasnt came on this month but ive been spotting a little. What should i do go to the Emergency room and do blood work ? ? :-(