Hello everyone. My husband and I had sex last month after I got off my period, but I can't remember if I was ovulating or not. I am now 8 days late. (I'm always quite regular) I've taken 4 or 5 pregnancy tests and they have all come back negative. I woke up early this morning with a bad stomach cramp that lasted for about 5 or 10 minutes. My ovaires have been hurting, but it's not too bad. I started cramping this morning but it's really light. Also, I've been feeling sick like I'm going to throw up, but that only lasts maybe 2 minutes at a time. I'm always tired now and that's never happened before. My breasts don't hurt and I haven't really noticed a change in color. I also noticed the other night some white, gooey vaginal discharge. Maybe it's too early to tell anything? Could I be pregnant?

Well, ovary cramping and the white goo sounds like ovulation to me. I suggest that you wait for a week until you retest, seeing that the hCG levels don't always rise as fast as they should. Remember to also follow the instructions on the test. If you had sex after coming off your period and you have a regular 28 day cycle, you shouldn't have ovulated until day 14, of course there are fertile days following up to ovulation. Your best bet would be to wait for another week if your period shows up, if not, retest. If still nothing, I suggest you go test at the doctors by the time your next period is due. Hope this helps!

I was thinking it could be ovulation, but I should have ovulated around June 24. We didn't have sex as soon as I got off my period, but I'm not sure if it was 2 weeks after my period. I'm going to take another test Wednesday if I don't start before then. No matter what the results of that test are, I'm going to make a dr appt. I'm also having flu like symptoms which I heard could also be a sign of pregnancy. I could just be getting sick though. I also have a slight fever. I guess I'll just wait and see. Lol. Thanks for your reply! :)

Ah those situations are a bit tricky, definitely! Cause so many other things might cause pregnancy like symptoms :-) Anyways, glad to hear your going to the doctors and please let me know what happens!

I definitely will! :)

So I have a dr appt Friday. I took a test yesterday morning (E.P.T.) and didn't look at it until like an hour later. Dumb, I know, but there was a thin, blue line a little to the left that made a +. Well I took another test this morning with First Response and it was negative. So I'm not sure what to think. I am now 18 days late. I guess I will find out Friday! :)