I have had the "feeling" that I am pregnant for the past 6 weeks when I had unprotected sex. I am 20 years old and I don't want to be pregnant right now at all!!!! I get my period around the 19th of the month. I had sex on the 27th, so from some research I have done, I am not ovulating at this time but since sperm can live for up to 5 days, it's possible that I conceived with in those days. I got my period on the 20th but it was not normal (my periods are always very regular) so I am very curious as to WHY!!! Why this month its not normal!!.. seems ironic.. or something. This time it was brownish discharge and sometimes bright red and never came close to filling a lite tampon. Only lasted 3 days too. I am thinking this could be implantation bleeding??? I mean it could have been all psychological symptoms UNTIL NOW! right?

I have been not like myself all month... I am extremely tired (I am not one to nap and I have fallen asleep at some point almost every day!! or I sleep late and lounge all day-- not like me!), unmotivated, moody, alot more discharge... and those are just the main changes I have noticed. I have taken probably 6 First Response preg tests in the past several weeks... all negative. I was at the doctor last week (5 weeks after unp. sex) and took a test, not blood though, and it came up neg. She also did a pelvic exam and checked for other possibilities (STDs).. NEGATIVE. However, she did tell me that there was a chance because of the dates and my cervix is soft. She told me to take another test in 2 weeks.

I just am really confused with everything and for some reason just cannot acccept the negative tests.... I took another test today and it was neg. I am wondering how likely I am to be pregnant because I need some peace of mind!! All I can do is wait for my period to come this month and see what happens! Will anyone give me some insight please!! Thanks for any input! And I'd like to hear any other similar situations... it helps if your confused and worried to type it out like this!

ALSO I have had breast changes. They are significantly larger.. like from A to B size. And my nipples are slightly darker and protrude more.. and there is more fine hairs and bumps. But not really sore, slightly tender but nothing uncomfortable.

I rreally appreciate thoughts on my situation!! Thanks

I am also 20 years old and I have been having protected sex with condoms or pulling out with my husband. we are always very careful tho. I received my period 3 days early, (they are always exactly on time) and i had no symptoms untill i started bleeding. The blood was a browinsh pink color and lighter than my regular period but not just spotting. I was very nasueated during this time and cramping worse than ever. My mother in law asked if i was preg so i took a test and it was neg. The next week was fine, then the third week i began to have sore nipples, more cramping, almost constant nasuea and now exterme exaustion. I get sick at the smell of everything and my temperature is higher than normal. I have taken about 7 test and they have all been negative. I have no other reason for these symptoms so i am freaking out. I feel your pain. maybe we are that one percent that has to wait forever to find out. if it was implantation bleeding it would have been at the right time. If i am pregnat i will be six weeks on monday. thats usually always a positive test result. so IDK. Let me know if you find anything out.

I am still waiting on a period.. I should get it any day now.. Im at about 8 weeks now if I am preg. I havent taken another test yet cause I was going to wait on my period. Have you thought about going to the doctor for a blood test? That's my next move.

I feel crazy but from reading yours and a bunch of other posts , I know im not!!! New symptoms that I have are dizzy/lightheadedness and random stomach cramps but not like period cramps. Also I have a tummy...!!!! :/ if im not preg thats a sign I really need to get back into my working out!!

Have you had any other pregnancy scares? Or is this the first time youve really felt like its possible..??

I will get back to you later this week and let you know if I either got my period or took another test!! Good luck to you!

BABY please let us know I am going hru the same tthing as you if preggo I should be like 5 weeks but negative test I think I did it to soon. This is not my first pregnancy but I feel different. I been having lower back pain and like some little contractions on my right side. I dont know but I am also discharging brown or like pinkish color after peeing on the tissue. I dont know what is going on . I have never show positive result at home. For this month my so period only lasted 1 1/2 and not heavy and I am usually 3 to 4 days and the first two days heavy. Ever since I have been discharging this pinkish brown color only when wiping............ The good thing is that I do have a pap smaer appt on Thrusday and I will definately will let you all know what is going on. I have also notice that after I clean the house like mop I discharge more pinkish color. I dont know if I am pregnant an just delicate or what. But I will keep in touch

when was your last menstrual period normal baby

Is BABY refering to me?

My last normal period was May 17th and lasted about 5 days heavy-- like a normal period for me. Then had unprotected sex on May 27th. I had a period on June 20th but it was not like a period ive ever had before... very light, lasting only about 3 days, brown and light pinkish discharge. And my symptoms have continued since.......

Im due for my period today...

Im worried and scared, trying not to stress about it though! But If its not pregnancy than something is going on.. cause I don't feel right... and it seems like thats what you girls are going through too! I will keep everyone updated.

Baby we are going thru the same and I dont know if there is also going on with me by any chance do you have back pain I think you did mention that I am having the same issue as you please let us know if you start your menstrual

Ive had lower back cramps, im not sure if that is due to a possible preg but its been recent that ive noticed.

Are you having stomach cramps at all? or headaches?

That above post by "guest" ..

was by babybaybay.... sorry to confuse

HEY EVERYONE

I have bleeding... still not like my normal period though. Its very light and the color was brownish and light red last night and now its just light red/pinkish. SOOOOO I am still confused.

Also, I told my mom last night :/ ... she's taking me to the doctor today. I feel much better cause she was reassurring and calm about the situation... especially since I know who the father is (even though he is not a boyfriend).

From what I have been reading online it's possible to get light bleeding and cramping while pregnaant. I hope that this is not the case.... but I have NO IDEA what would then also explain all my symptoms in the past 9 weeks.

Ill let you know what the doctor comes back with today.

Thanks and please let us kno what the doctor thinks. Good luck I really hope is nothing bad because I am also going thru the same thing I have to go tomoroow for a pap smear

THis is not my first pregnancy scare, but it is unlike anyother time i thought i was. I have tried taking more test... all neg.. but my symptoms keep getting worse. back pain, veiny boobs and dark nipples, tiny cramps spontaneously. I should get my period next week and if i dont i will go get a blood test done. My sister in law said it took 8 weeks for pos. test to show up. all negative before that.

So any news Babybaybay

Well test showed I am PREGNANT!!!!!!!!!! Doctor says light bleeding is OK as long as it doesnt turn into heavy period like bleeding.

IDKbaby, this scare has been different for me too.... I just couldnt accept the negative. And now im glad I went to the dr when I did. You should go see a doctor! Im interested to know if you find out youre preg too since we went thru similar things.

And how did the pap go??? Let me know if you find anything out