Okay so me and my boyfriend had sex on the 26th of July. But to make him last longer I gave him a blowjob before hand and right after he jizzed we put a condom on. The sex lasted for two hours but half an hour in the condom broke so we put another one on. He didn't jizz at all in the first condom so I didn't worry. But then a friend of mine said what if he didn't wipe off the jizz and it got inside of you? I'm so scared that I'm pregnant now and I asked him if he wiped his penis off before sex and he said yes. Should I get a pregnancy test in case? Please answer!

There's always a chance of pregnancy.

It's hard to know how well he cleaned himself or if he had any precum that would have forced any remaining semen out of his urethra. There is a chance, I can't guess as to how high.

You really don't get good results from pregnancy test until after your period is due. Are you late? Wait until your period is due then test. Use your first morning urine for the test. It's more concentrated so more likely to have a higher level of hCG for the test to read.

Testing early, false negatives are common. False positives are rare. If you have a negative test and no period 7-10 days after you're due, retest.

Good luck. I think the chances are low.

Well my period sometimes varies but it tends to be at the end of the month. I'm just stressing so much already due to school that it's hard to focus on anything else. I'm glad to know you think the chances are low! So should i wait to use a pregnancy test until the end of august? Or should inwait longer? Thanks so much.

If your period is usually around the end of the month, did you have one after this July 26 encounter?

Noo, last month I actually got it early. Around the 15.