Hello!
I need to write a short paper on neurofibromatosis!
If here is anybody that has any kind of information on neurofibromatosis!
Thaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaank You!

Hello!
Here is some informaiton, but I do not know if this will do in quantity.
Neurofibromatosis is also called Recklinghausen disease. Neurofibromatosis is a genetic disease that causes tumors to occur under the skin and throughout the nervous system. There are 2 types of neurofibromatosis; for example neurofibromatosis 2 affects 1 person out of 40 000 people (I do not know the exact number for neurofibromatosis 1).
Neurofibromatosis can be also inherited and though there is no way is to prevent the fifty percent of all cases, inherited ones can be prevented with careful genetic counseling. Besides that tests can be performed on the fetus during pregnancy.
Neurofibromatosis can be revealed with MRI, actually tumors that are caused by neurofibromatosis can.
Brain tumors can, for example cause loss of hearing, blurred vision, dizziness, poor balance, weakness of facial muscles, and other damages to vital structures. Neurofibromatosis can be life-threatening. The chance of developing brain tumor is big with neurofibromatosis 1 as it is with type 2.
Treatment? Treatment is aimed at the control of symptoms (MRI scans for revealing small tumors and early treatment).