Hi, I have some questions that are about my wife. You see, some time ago, after medical problems she expressed, she was diagnosed with Parkinson's disease. It really troubles me to see my wife go trough this condition. Anyway, new problems occurred. I have noticed that she can not focus. Are problems with concentration common with Parkinson's disease?

Hi, I am sorry to hear that your wife is suffering from Parkinson's disease. This condition brings back nothing but bad memories. You see my father was diagnosed with this illness as well. The thing is, we took him to the doctor's way too late. The treatment began but the progress was not seen. What I have also noticed is that, while I was speaking to my father, he would lose his thoughts. He could also not concentrate for any other conversation. I spoke to his doctor and he told me that the problems with concentration were caused by Parkinson's disease. Other medicines were also prescribed but again with no significant improvement. My father has passed away. I truly hope that your wife has started her treatment as soon as you have noticed the symptoms since it is essential that the treatment starts immediately. You should also talk to her doctor about the concentration problems so that the proper medicine can be prescribed.