I am a 35 year old uncircumsized male and i have a huge problem! Three weeks ago i went to meet someone to have sex in the town where I live. Before i met this person i had been experiencing minor pain while i masturbated. I had also noticed 2 very small tears in my penis skin just after i finished masturbating. Now i go to meet this person and all we do is give each other hand jobs. But he was very VERY rough and now 2 weeks after meeting him i STILL cant have a full erection. My foreskin is red with white dry bloches that peel off but are very painful. The tears in my penis skin are much worse now and i am using warm water and moisturizer on my penis 3 times a day which is doing great for the pain, but the visible white tears and peeling off of the skin are not going away. Can someone tell me what i have or what i can do? Its not phimosis and it sounds a lot like balanitis but in looking at the symptoms, my dry white cracked patches of skin are never mentioned. I have a new person I am seeing but we cant have sex until i resolve this problem. Can anyone help me ??? ?

From the red and white blotches it could be a fungal infection. Constantly washing and moisturizing probably is not helping because you need to get rid of the infection. You might need an antifungal cream.

Best bet would be to see your doctor to be sure of exactly what it is.

Good luck, keep us posted.

i have cracked skin on my fore skin and tightness around penis area what can i do for this

Health Guru
you can try rubbing a moisturiser or baby oil into it to stop it drying out so much. Do you mean your foreskin is tight to pull back?

I suspect that you have a yeast infection.

Yeast infections are called thrush or candidiasis. Yeast infections of the foreskin may be treated with athlete’s foot medicine that contains clotrimazole or a product for women called Monistat.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Candidiasis

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Clotrimazole

Sounds like a yeast infection. Treat with Monistat.

If you're gonna use a moisturizer, it's good to use one specifically made for the penis, like Man1 Man Oil. Others could irritate the skin down there.

Thanks bro!!! You just reminded me that my after care tattoo cream is both a scar cream and antifungal, plus a moisturizer. It is working wonders!!! xD