hi about two months ago i started noticing damage being done under my foreskin and i wanst quite sure what it was so i went and saw a doctor about it and she said it was normal but it was from chronic masterbation but she did not tell me anything on how to clean it up it almost looks like the skin is peeling in some of the areas with kindof a white outline aroudn the spots that are "peeling" i havent masterbaited in two weeks and it has cleared up a little bit but not by far for what has to be cleared i was wondering if there was any creams or whatnot that could help with the healing and if stopping masterbaiting will help clear it up hope ta hear from u soon thanks :-)

In the future use lube! Looks like you'll just have to wait for it to heal. perhaps put some antibiotic creams to kill germs and have it heal faster, polysporin and the such.

my friends say there is a thing covering somthing and
if i have sex or masterbate it will pop open. how do i masterbate without it poping open plz help me tips needed

hi i have this problem as well, my foreskin was swollen and now it is going down but some white either dry cum, dead skin or blisters are on the foreskin how did you get them to go?

if you have blisters you might want to get tested for STD's

What you are experiencing sounds like a simple yeast infection, or thrush, which you can treat easily using an over-the-counter antifungal cream (the same creams used for female yeast infection generally work for guys, as well). I would suggest seeing another doctor for a firm diagnosis, especially if the condition does not begin to clear up in a few days. You may also try a penis vitamin cream (health professionals recommend Man 1 Man Oil) to speed healing and smooth the skin, as well as soothing the irritation. Hope you feel better! Michael, PhD

Hi Mikew420:

I have never heard of damage from masturbating with a foreskin, because the foreskin is a double layer with lubrication between the layers and it moves harmlessly without friction. It sounds more likely that you have a yeast infection.

Candidiasis or thrush is the name for a yeast infection.

You may try to treat it at home by:

1. Washing the area.
2. Drying the area thoroughly.
3. Applying athlete's foot cream containing clotrimazole.