Hi all,This just started happening recently.My penis foreskin + glans smell a bit and I also noticed the the tip of my foreskin is sticking together. Not sticking to my glans, but the tip of the foreskin sort of rolls in and sticks together. I always clean under the foreskin when I shower and there is no smega or anything there but it still smells.I was also masturbating today and there was a white sort of substance appearing. Not semen. It seemed like it was smegma and it had a foul smell. It doesn't come out when my penis is flaccid though. There does seem to be a tiny amount of liquid that appears at the opening my penis though.It retracts easily when flaccid and erect though.I have had sex but that was about a year ago now.I'm assuming that this is some sort of yeast infection? It's summer time here now so that probably doesn't help.Anyone got any tips on how I can get rid of the smell + stop the foreskin tip sticking together? Would this sort of stuff work? 

***Post is edited by moderator *** Web addresses not allowed***Please read our Terms of Use

Sorry for the double post, couldn't see an edit button.I'm not even sure if it is a fungal infection but I don't think I've had it smell like this before. And my foreskin tip definitely didn't stick together like this.The cream I was referring to was "Canisten anti-fungal cream".Do you guys think I have a yeast problem?

Ok, there was an edit button for my above post but it's gone now for some reason.I forgot to mention that I am 23 years old.

I remember I had this white stuff under my foreskin. I got rid of it by cleaning under the foreskin every night. The white substance builds up more if you masterbate.

You could be right about the yeast infection. A topical antifungal cream like monistat can help to clear that up, and the smell should go away once you are clear. To help prevent a recurring infection, try a penis health cream (health professionals recommend Man1 Man Oil) to help maintain your body’s natural chemical balance and keep your skin smooth and supple.