I'm just looking for a lil help!! I have these syphthoms n not sure what it is but, underneath my foreskin just behind the nob I have the little white dots the area is also inflamed red n really really hurts when touched or water runs over it is also has a bad smell when u pull back the fore skin Evan tho its only been washed half an hour ago!! I haven't been to doc yet but was wondering If any one knos what it may be!!

It is most likely either a yeast infection or balanitis. You can clear it up using an antifungal cream (try monistat, which is market for women and is easier on the skin than other types of creams), and then be sure to keep the area clean all the time. You could also try a penis  health crème (health professionals recommend Man1 Man Oil) for daily use after a shower to nourish the skin and help to keep it healthy and responsive.