Okay so,

basically, I have these small, white dots going around my testicles and up to about maybe less than an inch from the head.

I think that the ones on my testicles are hair folycles from my pubes but the ones on my penis are getting me worried. Also, recently, I have found a small red bump (raised, only 1 hoping not to find more.) on the penis about an inch away from the head.

On another, slightly more serious matter, I have a recurring yeast infection and have a booked doctors appointment but, I was given Canesten HC cream. I used it for 2 weeks as instructed, it went away, came back, and I used the cream 1 week off 1 week on and it went away for longer, but came back and I'm as I am now. Many of the characterised spots are on the head but some are under the foreskin and there is one itchy rash near the membrane connecting foreskin to head.

(I'm 14 by the way)

Any advice for both issues?

Any help guys?

Any help? =[

You have yeast infection... go to the doctor... cuz it will only get worse..... they should give you a prescri....

hope you feeel better!!!

and you can use MONISTAT [womans Vaginal MONISTAT....] it wil help for a while... and stop de itchy..... %-) :'( :-| :-| !

It does sound like you have a yeast infection, or possibly balanitis. Do you see the same doctor all the time? A recurring yeast infection is sometimes related to another health problem. Another possibility is psoriasis, so it’s a good idea to ask your doctor about that, as well. In the meantime, use the medication your doctor gave you, and when the skin does clear up, try using a penis health cream (health professionals recommend Man1 Man Oil) to help keep your body chemistry in check and maintain clear, smooth skin.