I kinda had this problem before, but it was only swollen and it burned. Badly. I know it's because I masturbate a lot. At first, it was itching/burning after I pee, now it's just very swollen, reddish in one area (very small), dry and I cannot pull the foreskin back and when I clean it with hot water and a rag, I see little flakes. Should I just keep it clean and not worry? I'm going to fly into the sun b4 I masturbate again. Thanks in advance.

Health Guru
Hi, was you able to pull your foreskin s back before it became swollen?

Yes I was.

Hi P3rfect Zer0:

Well, what you have is NOT caused by masturbation. You have an infection of some kind, most likely yeast infection.

Candidiasis is the name for a yeast infection.

You may try to treat it at home by:

1. Washing the area.
2. Drying the area thoroughly.
3. Applying athlete's foot cream containing clotrimazole.

Thank you for the reply.
I think my mother bought fungal soap. Could I use that and clean the area everyday till it heals beside using the cream? Or is the cream mandatory?

Also, how could this had happen? I practically take showers everyday. But I do remember putting on underwears backwards one evening. >_>

Are you sure it's yeast infection and not friction burn? I was using a dry sock, so that could had cause the red spot and swollen.

To make things a bit clearer, I was never able to pull my foreskin all the way back, only was able to pull to the point where I can start to see the spit of the head or w/e. now it's like I have extra skin or something. :/

Hi P3rfect zer0:

No, I am not sure of anything. I am relying on your description. Since you are foreskinned it is very unlikely that you have a friction burn. The foreskin is internally lubricated and glides without friction up and down the shaft and over the head. Friction burns are the bane of the circumcised who lack an internally lubricated foreskin and must use lubrication when they masturbate.

Old socks are useful as a place to squirt semen, but I don't see how a sock could cause a friction burn.

I seen nothing wrong with using the fungal soap.

Masturbation did not cause this condition, so you may masturbate whenever you feel like it.

Hi.
Thank so much for the valuable information. I'll will keep using the soap and see if it works, then use the cream later this week when I get some cash.

It's looks like it's going away, but the foreskin still looks swollen when my p*nis is 110% limp/flaccid. TMI, sorry. lol.

Once again, thanks for the help.

Cheers!

I was wading with with cold water and soap and nothing happen. Then I decided to scrub it with a rag then the tip stared truning red. Now the foreskin is swollen, red and it stings.

Officially scared :(

It sounds like a yeast infection.

You may try to treat it at home by:

1. Washing the area.
2. Drying the area thoroughly.

So athlete's foot cream containing clotrimazole will work with my current condition? The swollen and the redness?

Sorry to be a bothersome.

Sorry to be annoying.
Going to buy the cream tomorrow.

Thank you for all the help.
Once again, sorry to be a bothersome.